music database program for cataloging

Sean de Silva

Ive been looking around for a music database program for enlisting my audio CDs so that it can be used as a ready reckoner !

i know its straightforward to create an excel spreadsheet or ms access database and type the whole damn details into it but i'm looking for something quicker, automated and convenient.

i came across a software - OrangeCD Suite but it isn't freeware. could any FM suggest freeware that can accomplish this task of automatically incorporating the cd titles/info into a database as soon as the cd is inserted into the cd tray.

TIA

Last edited:
hmm - why not just look at the album list of your foobar/ itunes?
Burn your CDs with dbpoweramp or any other software, tag, and then just add them to a music player's library.

hmm - why not just look at the album list of your foobar/ itunes?
Burn your CDs with dbpoweramp or any other software, tag, and then just add them to a music player's library.

thanks anm but i'm not sure you've understood me or vice-versa.
i dont use itunes/foobar/dbpoweramp as i dont intend to listen/rip/store files from cd-to-pc .

all i wanna do is create a database of my audio CD collection (titles/artist) which can be updated regularly .

came across music database V2 ...but it involves manual entry into the database.

music collector seems good! but pay to use versions! :mad:

pls post some screenshots. So how does it work? you just type the title, and it gets all details like composer, artists, songs etc?

pls post some screenshots. So how does it work? you just type the title, and it gets all details like composer, artists, songs etc?

its pretty straightforward. visit the site, download the sw and youre good to go!

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back