Music hall cd25.2

vijayk

Finally I paid for it after 4 days of home audition thanks to Mumbai seller who offer me box peace for 1 week.
Im extremely happy with its performance and now I can say my stereo setup is complete though for audioholic it cant be Santust or Dil Mange More ? Im inclining towards replacing NAD with Maven which may costing about 58K

My current setup is: MA BR4, NAD 320BEE, Music hall cd25.2, Monster speaker cable and DIY Sommer inter connecters

All Pune folks on forum are welcome @ home for audition

~VijayK
cell: 9822633791
Aundh: 411020

Congratulations Vijay. Even though I haven't heard the player, from the reviews, I'm getting the impression that its a real nice one. Any chance you might have seen or compared it with the Trio?

Congrats. Its a very nice CDP. You will see a big improvement with the Maven as I see that the NAD and Monster cables are your weakest links. except for the super expensive offerings from Monster, almost all of their recent offerings are very tinny sounding. This will not do justice with the CDP as it accentuates the treble a lot.

Finally I paid for it after 4 days of home audition thanks to Mumbai seller who offer me box peace for 1 week.
Im extremely happy with its performance and now I can say my stereo setup is complete though for audioholic it cant be Santust or Dil Mange More ? Im inclining towards replacing NAD with Maven which may costing about 58K

My current setup is: MA BR4, NAD 320BEE, Music hall cd25.2, Monster speaker cable and DIY Sommer inter connecters

All Pune folks on forum are welcome @ home for audition

~VijayK
cell: 9822633791
Aundh: 411020

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back