Stereo Receiver v/c stereo integrated amplifier

vijayk

Just wonder what is the difference between these 2, so far I havent deep dive into any stereo receiver other then Music hall Maven. Maven gives feature like up sampling and video switching beside integrated AM FM tuner (I guess when you say receiver that mean build in tuner :)

Well on flip side I did audition Music hall cd25.2 recently and paid for it after 4 days of home audition thanks to Mumbai seller who allowed me box pack peace for 1 week.
Im extremely happy with its performance and now I can say my stereo setup is complete though for audioholic it cant be Santust or Dil Mange More ? Im inclining towards replacing NAD with Maven which may costing about 58K

My current setup is: MA BR4, NAD 320BEE, Music hall cd25.2, Monster speaker cable and DIY Sommer inter connecters

will post this on CDP section as well

All Pune folks on forum are welcome @ home for audition

~VijayK

Just wonder what is the difference between these 2, so far I havent deep dive into any stereo receiver other then Music hall Maven. Maven gives feature like up sampling and video switching beside integrated AM FM tuner (I guess when you say receiver that mean build in tuner :)

Well on flip side I did audition Music hall cd25.2 recently and paid for it after 4 days of home audition thanks to Mumbai seller who allowed me box pack peace for 1 week.
Im extremely happy with its performance and now I can say my stereo setup is complete though for audioholic it cant be Santust or Dil Mange More ? Im inclining towards replacing NAD with Maven which may costing about 58K

My current setup is: MA BR4, NAD 320BEE, Music hall cd25.2, Monster speaker cable and DIY Sommer inter connecters

will post this on CDP section as well

All Pune folks on forum are welcome @ home for audition

~VijayK

Peace, brother, all happiness with your new set-up:)

Congrats and thanks for the invitation. If you can let us know, whats is the price you paid for Music hall cd25.2 and from which dealer did you buy it.
Regards

Hi Sachin,
I paid 38K INR for this Music hall
Mr. Ramesh is from Mumbai (Kandiwali) is setting up his shop soon

he received this CDP shipment early... I got this contact by once of his near and this deal happen. I will share his shop and contact details as soon his he opens his outlet

~VijayK

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back