Music Lover, Stereo/AVR, Small Room, dont want to disturb neighbors

Is it possible to place the corners of small room ? I am also looking for Platinum One for my bedroom setup. But only i can place it on the corner shelf .
What will be suitable amp to match Platinum one. I am looking for Taga HTA-25B.
You can place it in corners. but As I said earlier, place it atleast 8inch to 1feet away from any wall.

I have asked D's audio. Model yet to arrive. You can get it from ooberpad for 16K.

If you have 10 feet wide room, you can place it 6~8 feet wide, leaving space on either sides of the speaker..

If you are worried abt stands, use a portable TV stand which comes for less than Rs 1,000 in local electronic store..

Thank you for suggestions .. I am moving towards a good bookshelf with a Norge or entry level Marantz or Denon

@MohanK that makes sense, buy the best bookshelf within your budget first. The Amp is secondary.
But be sure of your needs of music VS movies, because a stereo amp will easily beat a AVR of the same price for music needs, & vice versa.
One of my first purchases in hifi was a Marantz NR1506, I sold it within 3 months - on hearing my friends' Marantz PM6006 hooked up in my system.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back