Music system for Indian classical music

AFAIK the lyrita 2a3 is arnd 50K , so if it has to be lyrita amp he should be looking at the PP design which is arnd 30K. Again i'm not sure of the excat prices.
All the best
Cheers

neo, aks07 thanks for your inputs. I am trying to set up an audition for Lyrita in Pune and have sent a mail to Viren to find out the feasibility. I will also evaluate the other options suggested and hopefully am able to decide quickly:D Too much information to assimialte for an audio newbie like me;-)

Thanks for all your suggestions.

If you are happy with a systems response to classical vocal, you could choose Lyrita. You may need a budget close to 1.2 lakhs for his amps + speakers + entry level CD player. Else you could save a bit on the speakers is you try EPOS 11 (dont know its price but would assume will be a bit lower than the Harmony of Lyrita).

Viren i believe also has an option around 25K, which i havent heard.

If my taste was focussed on Indian classical vocal, i would have settled on Lyrita long time back.

Two other combinations i liked are

a) CA 640 amplifiers and Mezzo 2 speakers. Maybe around 60K together.
b) Quad bookshelves ( i was getting a pair for 30K at one point) and Marantz amp

Again, there are my memories and it may be worthwhile for you to spend some time in Bombay listening.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back