Music system for media player and DVD

distri s designer audio
From their site

Designer Audio - Dealers

VECTOR SYSTEMS PVT. LTD. (for Wharfedale, Vanguard, DAC, Byford Audio)
# 97, Sai Brigades, Brigade Road, (After St.Joseph College Of Commerce), Next to Brigade Prince Bar, Bangalore - 25.
Tel: 25543287, 9341717966

TOTAL SOUND (for Wharfedale, Quad, DAC)
# 2, Lakshmi Towers, # 200, R.V. Road,
South End Circle, Bangalore - 4.
Tel: 9845522937

Thanks a lot Hemant,

I visited both the shops and my experience was awesome... I really liked those wharfedal bookshelf speakerss. I think only those two for the time being would be enough for me... Later on I will go for one center and two rear....

Now today some one suggested me about Infinity Alpha 20 speakers.

Any one has any idea about those?

And if RX-465 costs 17K in Chennai, then how much it should be in Bangalore? I have got 20.5K quotation in Bangalore. Can I ask for 19K including all + Warranty?

Today I checked Jamo speakers in one of the Yamaha showroom in Bangalore. Frankly speaking I am disappointed. They are no match of wharfedal, although the showroom owner was telling me that Jamo is much better than wharfedal. I think he was referring only to the price, not to the audio quality.. :lol:

also he was suggesting tower over bookshelf to start with..

Any take on this suggestion.....

Friends,

How about connecting Mission MV-DS 5.1 or Mission MV-8 5.1 with Yamaha RX-V465?

Will it be good for Music also if I use only two front speakers?

Hi Friends,

After much bargain and searching, I have ordered Yamaha RX-V465 from a local dealer. We have settled down at 20.5K... I know its bit higher side considering the clearance sell offer in this forum by Savoy, but I didn't had a choice as I would be using my Credit card to get that. That seller was the only one who told me that he can get it for me that too with Bill and 1 year Yamaha warranty. It seems that very suddenly all dealers have either stopped or sold out this model and I really don't want to shell out extra 6-7 K for RX-V467 model which is almost identical to RX-V465.

Today again, the seller spend a quality time with me for mission and Tannoy speaker's demo. This time I took my own music. Ran Richard Marx's Hazard on both the speakers. Between both of them, mission was clear winner but still I believe that wharfedale 9.0 or 9.1 are far ahead of these.

I will get my second love (he he, first one is my wife) on Saturday. :)

Standing down till that day... Will get the speakers after that.

Between, does anyone has any idea where can I get ready made bookshelf speaker stand in Bangalore.. I am Ok with local made.... Or else I need to contact any local carpenter here in RT Nagar area. ;)

Sent a PM to Magma.. waiting for his reply on his grand stands....

I must say, this forum ROCKS, and all GURUs are GOD to me now... :)

Hi All,

Lets treat this discussion thread as a closed one as I have ordered a WD Tv Live to my friend who is in Singapore, ordered a Yamaha RX-V465 which I will receive on this Saturday.

Thanks to all.

Thanks to you Sir.

Your active guidance was really helpful.

I was surprised by your gesture and I must appreciate. I am sure in a forum, where people like you are there, we, people who just starting the journey, will be benefited.

Thanks again.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back