Music system

Skmwari

DA66B57B-AD3C-40AD-B50E-478B42E307AC.jpeg
Friends,
was overwhelmed with the information available here. I am looking for a good music system. My living area is of 22’x16’ (Have attached the layout).
I have shortlisted Denon 2700H and Marantz SR5015. Request your views of which one is better (both are being offered around 75k, is it alright?).
I am really confused on speaker front. Looking for 7.1 setup. Since there are no side wall, I have to set up the surround and atmos in the ceiling. Have a budget of approx. 1.5l for speakers. my maximum usage would be movies/television and 30% for music. Let me know suggested brand and models which will go with this Amp and the layout.
thank You.

Hi,

The Marantz SR5015 will be a better bet amongst the two because of the availability of pre-outs. While Denon is a better match for movies the lack of preouts on the 2700h is a problem incase you decide you want to add a power amp in the future.

On the speakers go for a 5.1.2 setup with ceiling mounts and surrounds at the back. If you have backwall you can get a bipole/dipole surround set for performing surround duties, 2/4 atmos ceiling speakers as per your budget. Are you open to floorstanders or only looking for bookshelfs ?

View attachment 54170
Friends,
was overwhelmed with the information available here. I am looking for a good music system. My living area is of 22’x16’ (Have attached the layout).
I have shortlisted Denon 2700H and Marantz SR5015. Request your views of which one is better (both are being offered around 75k, is it alright?).
I am really confused on speaker front. Looking for 7.1 setup. Since there are no side wall, I have to set up the surround and atmos in the ceiling. Have a budget of approx. 1.5l for speakers. my maximum usage would be movies/television and 30% for music. Let me know suggested brand and models which will go with this Amp and the layout.
thank You.
Hey there,
Welcome to the forum.
I agree with @fLUX , but it seems like u dont have a back wall, so i suggest having surround speakers mounted on stands(if no kids in the house) behind the sofa and the atmos will go in ceiling anyway ... this is for 5.1.2.
If you dont want to go for surround speakers mounted on stands then I guess u can go for 5.1 with surrounds in ceiling.
Cheers
Aditya

Thanks for your replies. Yes, there is no back wall. It goes all the way behind another 22‘.

Can you please suggest any good speakers with model number in budget of 1.5l. would prefer bookshelf and not towers.

I am planing for all ceiling speakers including LCR. Amp would be marantz 5015. Evaluating polk and fyne, though at different price point. Pl suggest which would be better and any specific model in them.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back