Muthusami's Stereo Setup Review

j_kalyanaraman

Hi Guys,

I saw muthu's stereo setup today.

His Craftel Floorstanders are very chill and good bass. I have asked to check the following

1. Banana plug posts with bi-wiring option
2. asked him to use a very good quality speaker cable (16 gauge OFC)

His craftel amp is very powerful & if he can do the above changes, the setup would be superb.

I also tested his speakers with some of my cd's (Carnatic, Western Instrumental and tamil songs).

My rating would be 4 out of 5.

Regds, Kalyan.

Dear Kalyan,

Thank you very much for your visit and the review comments. The credit goes to Mr. Murugesan (late) whose expertise made this setup a quality one.

I will definitely plan to accommodate the changes suggested by you.

Regards,
Muthu

Hi Guys,

I saw muthu's stereo setup today.

His Craftel Floorstanders are very chill and good bass. I have asked to check the following

1. Banana plug posts with bi-wiring option
2. asked him to use a very good quality speaker cable (16 gauge OFC)

His craftel amp is very powerful & if he can do the above changes, the setup would be superb.

I also tested his speakers with some of my cd's (Carnatic, Western Instrumental and tamil songs).

My rating would be 4 out of 5.

Regds, Kalyan.

For a true audiophile, sound quality is a persuit, not a destination.

No matter how good the sound, it can and should be bettered. Enjoy, strive and grow is the Audiophile boys scout motto :)

Very well put across IndianEars. The final destination for this hobby is unknown and the journey is what counts the most.

We buy/build equipment, love it to our heart's content. It provides many hours of enjoyment and aural pleasure.
Then boredom sets in and our heart longs for that wee bit more and its time to move on.

The entire cycle repeats ad infinitum ;).

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back