Mx player app

jayantadak

The Mx player has been recently launched in India. I have installed the same on my phone as well as on my Smart Android TV. I can see the media contents like the Web series etc material on my phone and can play it too. But I cannot have access to the Mx content on my TV through the installed app. The dashboard of the Mx player is missing on my TV. It just says 'No folders found'. To make the matters worse, the contents also cannot be cast on the TV as well. No 'cast' logo is seen on the phone. Am I missing something ? I can play Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hotstar etc like a charm on the TV through the apps which are pre-installed or installed through Google play store. Please let me know how to have access for contents directly playable on TV through the installed app.

The Mx player has been recently launched in India. I have installed the same on my phone as well as on my Smart Android TV. I can see the media contents like the Web series etc material on my phone and can play it too. But I cannot have access to the Mx content on my TV through the installed app. The dashboard of the Mx player is missing on my TV. It just says 'No folders found'. To make the matters worse, the contents also cannot be cast on the TV as well. No 'cast' logo is seen on the phone. Am I missing something ? I can play Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hotstar etc like a charm on the TV through the apps which are pre-installed or installed through Google play store. Please let me know how to have access for contents directly playable on TV through the installed app.
I am facing the same issue with MX app on my shield. Any help would be appreciated.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back