My Bad experience with LG C9 65” OLED

Yes. Have been trying to convince the same to LG service from the beginning. Only once we interact with them after the warranty period, we will know how unprofessional they are.
Any way - All's well that ends well, but no doubt it has created a lot of heart-burn after your never ending follow-up.

Any way - All's well that ends well, but no doubt it has created a lot of heart-burn after your never ending follow-up.
The attitude displayed by TV (LG in this case) engineers is to fault the consumer a huge cost for outside warranty period repairs, when there maybe a different issue in reality, they would force you to pay the price for the highest value component. This is a legitimate theft they do because we have no idea on rebuttals as we are not experts in the field. Even in private hospitals doctors do such things and inflict huge bills to sustain their infrastructural investments and unfortunately the world is going in that fault-line direction.

The attitude displayed by TV (LG in this case) engineers is to fault the consumer a huge cost for outside warranty period repairs, when there maybe a different issue in reality, they would force you to pay the price for the highest value component. This is a legitimate theft they do because we have no idea on rebuttals as we are not experts in the field. Even in private hospitals doctors do such things and inflict huge bills to sustain their infrastructural investments and unfortunately the world is going in that fault-line direction.

bumping on old thread just to remark/add to this that it seems to be a fact, because a very competent & experienced local technician from my city (whose contact i got with the help of a kind fellow FM) told me the same thing, that service technicians of these consumer-appliances giants (esp samsung/sony) have been told to simply not bother about going into the nitty-gritties of any TV that has developed a fault & avoid going into chip-level diagnosis & just claim that the motherboard/panel needs to be replaced; that works in the favour of the company from all angles.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back