My Cute AMPCAMP Built

Re: My Cute AMPCAMP Build started

Amp looks stable as of now even though the resistance heating, sound quality is excellent, no hum no hiss at all and has amazing vocals (at least for my non-golden ears).

Thank you omishra sir for the help, you are always helpful and reachable.

Regards
Bilal

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Sure bro, no problems. You are welcome.
BTW, asking again, both the green resistances(on same PCB) are heating equally? And you measured voltage across each of them separately.

I am also a learner, not "Sir" :)

Last edited:

Learning is a never ending process and each of us on some stage, you have learnt a lot and able to advise and help us in time of trouble that makes you Guru of beginners like me :) (Guru is irrespective of age)

Coming to the point, only the 2nd green resistance is heating on both the channels, means only one resistance is heating in two resistance per channel, it stays below or at 48c at max most of the time.

I measured voltages at all the green resistance in both the boards, voltage seems to be around 10-11v on all green resistance. I suspect there might be current difference in heating and non-heating resistance as Sahib pointed out in earlier post.

I believe I can try to measure the current using the 10Amp lead on multimeter if this is what you want me to check (I use is basic digital multimeter)

Regards
Bilal

Because both green resistances are parallel and of equal value. Hence must have near equal current passing through them. Considering tolerance, heating must be equal.

I will measure the temperature of both resistance on each board, I checked it with finger to find the second resistance is heating more, I will check with thermometer and update.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back