My first movie......On samsung la32b450!

confused

Yes i know pals my tv is not the best in its class nor i m too expert to comment on pic quality,but i must say my first movie on my SIZE ZERO(dont be sceptic,i m not talking of Kareena,but my flat tv) tv was AWESOME!
The movie was none other than 2008 best ANIMATION film KUNGU FU PANDA! And though i m not videophile but it was best experience!
I know my post is just like macdowell's burger JUNK AND NO NUTRITIOUS,same my post is nothing technical about how my tv fared but its first time experience of a common couch potato!

Hey I was watching same ,but on Dishtv just now.
It is really nice.

Last edited:
Yes i know pals my tv is not the best in its class nor i m too expert to comment on pic quality,but i must say my first movie on my SIZE ZERO(dont be sceptic,i m not talking of Kareena,but my flat tv) tv was AWESOME!
The movie was none other than 2008 best ANIMATION film KUNGU FU PANDA! And though i m not videophile but it was best experience!
I know my post is just like macdowell's burger JUNK AND NO NUTRITIOUS,same my post is nothing technical about how my tv fared but its first time experience of a common couch potato!

I can understande the excitement.......A few pics would add up to the thread's worth.......:)

Congratts BTW and enjoy the experience......

Yes spiro i too watched it on HBO and too on dish tv! I m not tech geek as u are but pic quality was too good and i know it must been better on ur ROYAL PHILIPS:)
and sam being new too forum new to tech,i cannot snap few pics but i wil try next time yar,after all its great guru's like u in this forum had made this Yeda to eat Pedha!

Yes, animation always look better than regular mov.
I m happy with SD performance.
Enjoy yourself too.

Enjoy the movie and movies to come confused. Philips/Samsung/Pana blah blah as long as u like it, nothing else matters.

Congrats.....don't forget to set the contrast, brightness, sharpness, etc. to 50% until you burn-in sufficiently in about 60-80 hours. After that set the colours as per your liking.

Be extremely careful that after some joyful moments, your screen will seem to shrink.and your heart will desire a larger screen like: 42" ==> 50" ==> Full HD projectors......it just keeps getting bigger. Avoid any temptation...'cause you cannot capitalize on the investment but enjoy it........:lol::licklips:

Congrats.....don't forget to set the contrast, brightness, sharpness, etc. to 50% until you burn-in sufficiently in about 60-80 hours. After that set the colours as per your liking.

What?? :eek:
His has an LCD.. :eek:hyeah:

Last edited:
Thanks rey,
blasto what u mean his is an lcd? Is it in ur opinion al the things rey said wont happen?If it so i m relieved.:)

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back