MY FIRST SETUP...Advice and Suggestions Needed!

VishalRathod

Hi everyone,
I am a newbie in Home Theater Systems but I am slowly learning some things via this forum. I have been following this forum from sometime now and I want some suggestions and some helps regarding what to purchase.
CURRENT SETUP:-
43" LG 4K TV
Yamaha RX-V483 AMP
Room Size:- 110-120 sq.ft
Room Type: Bedroom
Use: 80% Movies and 20% Music
Budget: 30K

I am looking for speakers or speaker package that will go well with my AMP and give a good watching experience. I can purchase a speaker package for 30K or I can start with Front > Center > Surround > Sub Woofer.

I am okay with purchasing good quality pre-owned speakers also. Incase anyone wish to sell speakers please post a message and we can discuss over

Should I directly go for 5.0 or should I buy front pair and later buy rest of the speakers
If u r planning proper best speaker one time investment then go for 3.1(LCR) n preout avr then u will be very happy listening sound inthis 3.1 pairing good avr . Invest on this bet speakers n later add slowly.speakers are one time investment if u r buy good one .
later buy surrounds n atoms speakers .
Do consider in ur list indiq diamond mishra

If u r planning proper best speaker one time investment then go for 3.1(LCR) n preout avr then u will be very happy listening sound inthis 3.1 pairing good avr . Invest on this bet speakers n later add slowly.speakers are one time investment if u r buy good one .
later buy surrounds n atoms speakers .
Do consider in ur list indiq diamond mishra
Thank you for your suggestion sir.
I currently have budget of 30k for LR speakers.
Indiq are expensive somewhere around 85k

Should I directly go for 5.0 or should I buy front pair and later buy rest of the speakers
My suggestion is solely based on your requirements of 80% movies.

Could you also specifiy what will be the source? To really enjoy and enhance the movie watching experience, surround is must and atmos is desirable.

Difference of adding surround and atmos speakers is marginal wrt LCR.

I would say hunt for a good 5.0 speakers package. Taga 606 v3 package comes for ~30k and is a decent package.

For Atmos, you have to change your AVR too..

My suggestion is solely based on your requirements of 80% movies.

Could you also specifiy what will be the source? To really enjoy and enhance the movie watching experience, surround is must and atmos is desirable.

Difference of adding surround and atmos speakers is marginal wrt LCR.

I would say hunt for a good 5.0 speakers package. Taga 606 v3 package comes for ~30k and is a decent package.

For Atmos, you have to change your AVR too..
My AV is Yamaha RX-V483
I have heard about taga harmony on this forum alot of times but I cant find stock anywhere. Plus i am not sure about how well it will go with rxv483 so i started a thread to get reviews from people who are using it.
I dont need atmos for now atleast because I have just purchased AV in this month.

My AV is Yamaha RX-V483
I have heard about taga harmony on this forum alot of times but I cant find stock anywhere. Plus i am not sure about how well it will go with rxv483 so i started a thread to get reviews from people who are using it.
I dont need atmos for now atleast because I have just purchased AV in this month.
Taga should go well.. I have Taga 606 currently working along with Denon 2700, earlier it was working with Yamaha 3067.

Nevertheless, you must audition..

Hi everyone,
I am a newbie in Home Theater Systems but I am slowly learning some things via this forum. I have been following this forum from sometime now and I want some suggestions and some helps regarding what to purchase.
CURRENT SETUP:-
43" LG 4K TV
Yamaha RX-V483 AMP
Room Size:- 110-120 sq.ft
Room Type: Bedroom
Use: 80% Movies and 20% Music
Budget: 30K

I am looking for speakers or speaker package that will go well with my AMP and give a good watching experience. I can purchase a speaker package for 30K or I can start with Front > Center > Surround > Sub Woofer.

I am okay with purchasing good quality pre-owned speakers also. Incase anyone wish to sell speakers please post a message and we can discuss over

You have a quiet capable HT AVR, would suggest to go slowly and build in following order front -> center-> subwoofer -> surround

For fronts consider - Qacoustic 3020i0/Dali Spektor / Dali Oberon 1 / IndiQ Gold Bookshelfs

Center- 3090i / Concept center ( if you go for qacoustic) / Zensor or Oberon Vokal / indiq Center

Subwoofer - Consider to dedicate a budget equivalent to what you spent on fronts and center together. This will add a lot of grunt to thr movies and will enhance your experience. At bare minimum Yamaha nsw300 / Taga Se212 (~ 30k) , ideally Polk HTS12 / Qacoustics QB12 / BIC America PL200-ii ( ~ 45k)

Surrounds- As per choice , go used route for cheaper pairs

I know this is well above your budget, but best to build it as per your convenience. This setup should be a very great step up over any high costing satellite HtiB setup ( had the Polk TL1600 and Phasetech Cinemicro)

You have a quiet capable HT AVR, would suggest to go slowly and build in following order front -> center-> subwoofer -> surround

For fronts consider - Qacoustic 3020i0/Dali Spektor / Dali Oberon 1 / IndiQ Gold Bookshelfs

Center- 3090i / Concept center ( if you go for qacoustic) / Zensor or Oberon Vokal / indiq Center

Subwoofer - Consider to dedicate a budget equivalent to what you spent on fronts and center together. This will add a lot of grunt to thr movies and will enhance your experience. At bare minimum Yamaha nsw300 / Taga Se212 (~ 30k) , ideally Polk HTS12 / Qacoustics QB12 / BIC America PL200-ii ( ~ 45k)

Surrounds- As per choice , go used route for cheaper pairs

I know this is well above your budget, but best to build it as per your convenience. This setup should be a very great step up over any high costing satellite HtiB setup ( had the Polk TL1600 and Phasetech Cinemicro)
Thank you sir for your suggestion
What do you suggest should i go for bookshelf speakers or floor standing speakers
How good are taga harmony 606 or 607?
I hear in many posts in this forum people recommending taga harmony 606

If you are tight on budget and don't want to take it in phases the Taga are known to be quiet capable. However any of the above suggested combinations imo will outperform the Taga. Don't spend on floorstanders as you will regardless need a sub for movies to enjoy the best of them.

If you are tight on budget and don't want to take it in phases the Taga are known to be quiet capable. However any of the above suggested combinations imo will outperform the Taga. Don't spend on floorstanders as you will regardless need a sub for movies to enjoy the best of them.
Yes I am tight on budget.
Thank you I will have a look on all these and decide on buying.
I see most of them in 25-30k.
One question:- How would you rate the speakers suggested in rank as which should be first preference.
Is this Right?
Qacoustic 3020i0 > IndiQ Gold Bookshelfs > Dali Spektor

Last edited:
One question:- How would you rate the speakers suggested in rank as which should be first preference.
Is this Right?
My order would be
1-indiq
2-QA 3020i n dali

Is this Right?

Personally would prefer IndiQ since I own their Platinum FS and are really capable , the Qacoustics also for movies are very good as I had them for my HT setup for a good period. I did not like Dali's much.

However having said that you will find advocates for all three brands one over the other, nothing beats an in-person audition. While IndiQ would need to be auditioned at a FM's place ( @Smo and few other fm's) , the rest can be auditioned at any dealer store

Personally would prefer IndiQ since I own their Platinum FS and are really capable , the Qacoustics also for movies are very good as I had them for my HT setup for a good period. I did not like Dali's much.

However having said that you will find advocates for all three brands one over the other, nothing beats an in-person audition. While IndiQ would need to be auditioned at a FM's place ( @Smo and few other fm's) , the rest can be auditioned at any dealer store
Thanks fLUX.

Is this Right?
I picked up Indiq FS after auditioning QA, KEF, MA, Paradigm as I found them much better than others. I also auditioned their Diamond Mishra and found them very impressive considering the vocal clarity, soundstage and details. There are multiple detailed threads here on them too.

I picked up Indiq FS after auditioning QA, KEF, MA, Paradigm as I found them much better than others. I also auditioned their Diamond Mishra and found them very impressive considering the vocal clarity, soundstage and details. There are multiple detailed threads here on them too.

Indiq FS are currently way over my budget
I also have heard very good reviews of Platinum Achals by Indiq Audio in this forum

Currently I am stuck between Taga 606 v3 5.0 package and Indiq Diamond Mishra 2.0 set

Indiq FS are currently way over my budget
I also have heard very good reviews of Platinum Achals by Indiq Audio in this forum

Currently I am stuck between Taga 606 v3 5.0 package and Indiq Diamond Mishra 2.0 set
Blindly go for indiq diamond mishra n slowly set one by one as budget permits
Indiq will not disappoint u what I feel if u r neutral n very musical person

Blindly go for indiq diamond mishra n slowly set one by one as budget permits
Indiq will not disappoint u what I feel if u r neutral n very musical person
For Indiq I will have to wait maybe till December for group buy because without group buy it will go above my budget.

How good is Taga Harmony 606 v3 for beginning choice mainly for watching movies

Back