My Garrard RC210 Restoration - Tragedy to Ecstasy

I do have one gerrand record player like you.So can you provide the the original service manual. It is not in working condition. Actually it was in a siemens Radio gram. I like to seperately buit that player as a record player or turntable.

Indian forum writers are like forum fighters...How much you all write ? come to the point...and finish it...ask your queries and get answers...

Indian forum writers are like forum fighters...How much you all write ? come to the point...and finish it...ask your queries and get answers...
thanks for your feedback and your valuable opinion. It would perhaps be a little more useful to share generic feedback in the general lounge.

Last edited:
In that case, even you have written it at length Mr. Purana Pandit, instead of just saying,"Be crisp in questions and get answered".
Writing at length is an art. I like it. The Forum rules allow it. Some may like it and some may not. If you don't like it, just do not read. That's it.
Let's not discourage anyone.

In that case, even you have written it at length Mr. Purana Pandit, instead of just saying,"Be crisp in questions and get answered".
Writing at length is an art. I like it. The Forum rules allow it. Some may like it and some may not. If you don't like it, just do not read. That's it.
Let's not discourage anyone.
Like I said ...All unnecessary writing....You all have hell of time....go on....

Back