My HD Home Theater Dream Started

Kaptan,

You can think of having nail clips to run the speaker wires. I did this for my steup.
Also for AVRack, I purchased a normal TV stand and asked the shop owner to fix another rach in the bottom for AVR & BD player. You can place your center on the TV stand and other stuff like STB, AVR and your Oplay in the racks provided. Mine is a similar setup except my TV is not yet wall mounted.

Will post my setup picture soon. It may help you. :)

Siva

Kaptan,

You can think of having nail clips to run the speaker wires. I did this for my steup.
Also for AVRack, I purchased a normal TV stand and asked the shop owner to fix another rach in the bottom for AVR & BD player. You can place your center on the TV stand and other stuff like STB, AVR and your Oplay in the racks provided. Mine is a similar setup except my TV is not yet wall mounted.

Will post my setup picture soon. It may help you. :)

Siva

Waiting for your pics. How much your av rack cost?

kaptan, you can consider ferro-cement slabs. These are readymade slabs that can be easily fixed on existing walls and are widely used for shelf, show case, in kitchen etc. The cost will be around Rs 40-50 per sq.ft including labor charge.

I paid Rs.2,100 for my stand. Its made of compressed wood material with glass doors in front with locks. Will post the pictures this evening.

Here is my small setup.

dsc02983os.jpg
[/IMG]
dsc02979th.jpg
[/IMG]
dsc02978j.jpg

dsc02977x.jpg

dsc02981vq.jpg

hahahaa... :D

Initially I had placed them on the top rack of the shleves. Later I thought of this idea :yahoo: and implemented.:eek:hyeah:

hahahaa... :D

Initially I had placed them on the top rack of the shleves. Later I thought of this idea :yahoo: and implemented.:eek:hyeah:

You are awesome Siva!!

But then on a serious note, do consider putting them properly :D

@ vj box,

I mean, shelves behind the TV. There is 1 more shelf on top of center channel. That is the one I was mentioning....... :D

^^ That way you won't be getting surround effect. The rear speakers should be placed.. well at the rear.

^^ That way you won't be getting surround effect. The rear speakers should be placed.. well at the rear.

That was just for time being. Whenever I use them, I placed them back to me on the floor (Reason to place them on the rack is the set up is in my hall)
After my bags asked :lol: me to use them as surround stands, I accepted their request:eek:hyeah:.

:clapping:

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back