My Home theatre (Shortlist of devices) please suggest

zizourono

Hi. Im new to this site.This is my first thread. Im happy to be here. Nice to meet you all. Im an audio/video enthusiast. I am planning to setup a home theatre. So i would like to know how much it would cost for setting up a decent home theatre ?

I have shorlisted these audio/video products.

projector
Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8350 / Optoma HD 20

HTIB
Onkyo HT-S9300 THX (7.1 +receiver)

Blu ray player
Oppo BDP-93 (if it sticks to my budget) / Any good blu ray player with 7.1 audio

I am looking for what screen size should i get ? I personally want a 16:9, above 100 inches one. Where can i buy a screen for decent price ?.Im from kochi.

Where can i find the sound proofing people for my home theatre room ?

Im looking for motorised curtains for the screen so that i can get the ambience of the cinemas here. :)

A marquee board on the door would be great, if i can enter which movie is playing with some retro looks. :)

I have a budget of Rs 3,00,000. Can i finish it within that price ?

Waiting for your replies, friends... :signthankspin:

Since you're in cochin, you can either try out hifi links from cochin or hifidemoroom from tvm, they cater to clientele in cochin too.. Both are good dealers and you shouldn't have a problem there, for the screens, projector everything..
These guys help you out in everything, the soundproofing etc.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back