My New addition Metrum Acoustics Jade & Amber

Hi newlash09..congratulations for your new order it will definitely give your audio pleasure ..for operating system I am also not very adept with computer knowledge..i am just using it just as simple as Roon end point with attached NUC as Roon core, my hard disc are attached with NUC and for Roon control I am using IPad .
I stream music from Tidal and attached he’d.
You please just ask metrum guys to give you another OS sad card so that you can use it on other platforms ( other than Roon).

Rgds

Thank you Sanj

Will contact the metrum chaps and see what they can suggest. They seem to be nice folks to deal with.

Hi again sanj and bornfi...

Just returned to post an update. Had discussed my requirement with metrum acoustics India for gaana streaming. And they have informed that they are presently working on a software update to the ambre, which will significantly increase its present streaming capabilities. I haven't been assured that gaana is on the cards. But as per them there should be lot more flexibility in its usage than at present. It will be pushed out to existing customers as a firmware update for free. So keeping my fingers crossed for now and fondly hoping they include chromecast or something similar.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back