My new setup from Lyrita Audio

Sharing 1st Picture of my audio setup from Lyrita audio. We took simple approach of Single ended tube amp with 300b tubes and 45/2a3 driver tubes. The speakers are built with Altec compression drivers which created smooth transition of music flow from my earlier setups of Harbeth/Tannoy etc. It will be hard to believe for many but this is different and can generate emotions with the music.
Lyrita system surprised me when I first listened setup in Delhi many years back and it created different image in my memory lane. Buy exploring different options even much more expensive options I was having some disconnect.

A Big thanks to Viren Sir for his simplicity to create beautiful sounding system with tight control of budget also. It took some time to set the system right in place with his support post delivery with small tweaks. Best part is he understand well about such issues and resolves very easily.

I will be posting my journey of different setups my experiences in few days.

With Viren Sir System can be Simple & Sweet Sounding and my system now have something which I was always missing.

Please reach out to me for more details. I am in Bangalore.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-03-26 at 9.36.33 AM.gif
    WhatsApp Image 2021-03-26 at 9.36.33 AM.gif
    459.3 KB · Views: 1,087
That wood finish looks superb!
Congratulations on the new setup ... look forward to more pictures.

Congrats Rajesh. Your write up whetted the appetite, but didn’t satisfy it :(. Would love to read an extensive/detailed account of your experience with the Lyrita system. As a user of their DHT pre, I’ve always been curious about their complete system. And am sure many others here are. And especially as a past user of Harbeth and Tannoy - two speaker brands that those valuing midrange and emotive listening aim for, you are in a good position to contrast the Lyrita’s sound and experience. Tell us in detail, preferably with examples of tracks/albums how the experience is different with Lyrita. What is wowing you about the sound, what is moving you about it... what genres stand out on it, what do you (if you do) miss from previous systems.... et al.

Waiting.

Congrats Rajesh. Your write up whetted the appetite, but didn’t satisfy it :(. Would love to read an extensive/detailed account of your experience with the Lyrita system. As a user of their DHT pre, I’ve always been curious about their complete system. And am sure many others here are. And especially as a past user of Harbeth and Tannoy - two speaker brands that those valuing midrange and emotive listening aim for, you are in a good position to contrast the Lyrita’s sound and experience. Tell us in detail, preferably with examples of tracks/albums how the experience is different with Lyrita. What is wowing you about the sound, what is moving you about it... what genres stand out on it, what do you (if you do) miss from previous systems.... et al.

Waitin

Waiting.
Too many questions I don’t know if I can manage reply them all. But will try in coming days. Share me your contact probably phono conversation can help. But I can tell you there is a difference which one can feel while listening.
I am not stuck with idea of one type of music but variety of music. It’s going well.

Sharing 1st Picture of my audio setup from Lyrita audio. We took simple approach of Single ended tube amp with 300b tubes and 45/2a3 driver tubes. The speakers are built with Altec compression drivers which created smooth transition of music flow from my earlier setups of Harbeth/Tannoy etc. It will be hard to believe for many but this is different and can generate emotions with the music.
Lyrita system surprised me when I first listened setup in Delhi many years back and it created different image in my memory lane. Buy exploring different options even much more expensive options I was having some disconnect.

A Big thanks to Viren Sir for his simplicity to create beautiful sounding system with tight control of budget also. It took some time to set the system right in place with his support post delivery with small tweaks. Best part is he understand well about such issues and resolves very easily.

With Viren Sir System can be Simple & Sweet Sounding and my system now have something which I was always missing.

Please reach out to me for more details. I am in Bangalore.
congratulations!!! Looks simple and great

Congratulations Rajesh! Lovely clean set up. It looks well positioned too. Looking forward to more pics and close up of the amp too. Would love to pop over for a listen when the situation calms down a bit here in Bangalore. As a long time user of Viren's products I know just what you mean when you say it generates emotions with music.

One tip, get yourself some affordable spikes from Mr Murthy on commercial street for under your amps. Those rubber feet can leave marks on furniture over time with the weight of the heavy amp and during hotter summer months. I also found a little weight on the rear top plate and the front top plate where the tubes are made the sound a bit more focused and tighter. Or you could just damp them from inside with strips of bluetack and listen and see once you get more familiar with the sound in your room.

Enjoy your music on the system! Cheers!

Congratulations Rajesh! Lovely clean set up. It looks well positioned too. Looking forward to more pics and close up of the amp too. Would love to pop over for a listen when the situation calms down a bit here in Bangalore. As a long time user of Viren's products I know just what you mean when you say it generates emotions with music.

One tip, get yourself some affordable spikes from Mr Murthy on commercial street for under your amps. Those rubber feet can leave marks on furniture over time with the weight of the heavy amp and during hotter summer months. I also found a little weight on the rear top plate and the front top plate where the tubes are made the sound a bit more focused and tighter. Or you could just damp them from inside with strips of bluetack and listen and see once you get more familiar with the sound in your room.

Enjoy your music on the system! Cheers!
This time we have already taken care of rubber feet and chosen different option.

I think your journey from solid state to tube amplification will definitely please you with smooth and sweet sound.

Please reach out to me for more details.
I am interested in a similar setup , can you share the cost involved individually.

Congratulations OP; I have Audio Notes and have heard Harbeths and Spendor before so your experience with Lyrita speakers is some high praise. I would love to know what areas you had to give up or compromise upon if any when making this switch. Back in 2018 when I joined this forum and wanted to build a system Lyrita was in my cross-hairs, unfortunately being in a different city and not having seen it in person and flesh came in the way.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back