My new setup, posting pictures of SONUS 6305, SIA 310 !

gudu

My new setup, posting pictures of SONUS 6305 v3, SIA 310 !

DSC_0019_zps02ecabe7.jpg

From bottom to top Pioneer SG-9 Graphic Equaliser, SIA 310 amplifier, philips CDP

Last edited:
Nice setup, congrats. Is the sound routed through the graphic equaliser? If yes, why have you attenuated the mid frequencies so much. Have you tried playing the system with everything flat?

Nice setup, congrats. Is the sound routed through the graphic equaliser? If yes, why have you attenuated the mid frequencies so much. Have you tried playing the system with everything flat?
Yes, routed it via equalizer.

For a change, but keep medling with the equaliser...

Have tried playing the system with everything flat also, eitherways it sounds really great.

@what do the mid frequencies attenuation not good for spekers is it?

Why 310 and not 320?

310 is best, as if there are chances when you freak out and turn the volume on the higher side, it would damage the speakers, though there is cut out option for speakers...

310 is 70 watts amp, safer side, why blow up speakers, and the company also recomends sia 310, sia 320 is for combining others speakers than that of sonodyne.

My new setup, posting pictures of SONUS 6305 v3, SIA 310 !

DSC_0019_zps02ecabe7.jpg

From bottom to top Pioneer SG-9 Graphic Equaliser, SIA 310 amplifier, philips CDP

Pretty Awesome setup, I fall i love with those Pioneer EQ:), Could you share some info about that EQ pls,Model price(if you wish), also the place where you bought,Just asking out of interest:)

Pretty Awesome setup, I fall i love with those Pioneer EQ:), Could you share some info about that EQ pls,Model price(if you wish), also the place where you bought,Just asking out of interest:)

Yes, me too very fond of that equalizer, had one during the 90s but dont know whom I gave it off, had to buy it again.

One audio freak I know, he is very much into audio products, is a sound engineer, brought it from him locally, if you want contact details, I shall PM you?

How is the audio quality of the combo? Did you find any problem with SiA 310 amp? Any transformer humming?

Is that Philips CD player or Multi-disc player? Never seen such slim CDP!

Please do explain.. thank you

The possibilty of a speaker(tweeter) getting damaged is more due to low power amplifier than high power amplifier. Low power (cheaper) amplifier will give distorted power at higher volumes which may/can/will damage your speakers. So, always try to buy higher powered amplifier.

The possibilty of a speaker(tweeter) getting damaged is more due to low power amplifier than high power amplifier. Low power (cheaper) amplifier will give distorted power at higher volumes which may/can/will damage your speakers. So, always try to buy higher powered amplifier.

Hi gudu,

To add to Mr.kaushik it is better to match an Amp power upto 1.5 times the power of the speaker in watts.

N.Murali

Like the one's you get in ahuja public addressing systems... right.. humming sound..

No, humming sound is not there.

Hi,

Hum can be caused by the sources also, need not be necessarily caused by Amp alone. ;)

Just my Rs.2/-.

N.Murali

Its multi disc player.

I had a similar setup of panasonic, which lasted for say 14 years or so, then I gave it off.

Low volume music, I prefer all the time, but when its party mode will have to think about what you said of the tweeters getting damaged. :(

But then I had posted a thread on which one to purchase, then nobody suggested me all this.

By the way, Sonodyne people also had kept demo piece of SIA 310.

And they suggested the same too for these speakers 6305 v3 sonus. :D

Hi gudu,

To add to Mr.kaushik it is better to match an Amp power upto 1.5 times the power of the speaker in watts.

N.Murali

But then 100 watts is too much, I listened to it also, ceiling definitely fall down if me would have bought sia 320, and owner would have asked me to vacate premises :(

Yes, me too very fond of that equalizer, had one during the 90s but dont know whom I gave it off, had to buy it again.

One audio freak I know, he is very much into audio products, is a sound engineer, brought it from him locally, if you want contact details, I shall PM you?

Yes Pls:),Happy to have such beauties at my set-up:):eek:hyeah:

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back