My three months journey and basic set up

Nice setup Dr.Sarkar.It is not the system but it is your taste of sound which is important.Enjoy listning.
Regards
Imtiyaz

Hi Mayank Shah Ji
Thanks for still remembering me.Actually after a long break i am back in the audìophile journey as i have got some relief of my ear ringing problems.Hope you have read my post regarding the same a few days back.
Regards

Hi Mayank Shah Ji
Thanks for still remembering me.Actually after a long break i am back in the audìophile journey as i have got some relief of my ear ringing problems.Hope you have read my post regarding the same a few days back.
Regards
Very nice to hear that you are back on this journey.

Firstly i would like to thank each and every forum member for their whole hearted support from the day one. I have joined this forum in the month of Dec 2019. Since then read almost every thread and listened to the valuable suggestions. Now after three months I’ve assembled a basic beginner set up. The process wouldn’t have been possible without this forum. Specially It would be wrong on my part if I don’t acknowledge a few members who have gone all the way to support me every time I got stuck. Among them some have helped me by providing their prized audiophile possessions at affordable price. Thank you @Kumar442244, @Mayank Shah, @drkrack,@magma, @Love4sound, @mshifi. @Kumar442244 has been my go to man. I’ve bothered him innumerable time with my silly queries and always have found him answering and explaining calmly. I appreciate their kind gestures and expect to bother them in coming days too ;-). Regards

My set up now :
Avr: Denon X1400h
Stereo amp:
NAD 356 BEE
Harman Kardon mas 101
Streamer: Yamaha WXC 50 and CCA
CD Player: Marantz CD 6006
Bluray player: Sony BDP 4500 3D
Speakers:
Front R&L: Dali Spektor 6
Surrounds: Harman Kardon mas bookshelves
Subwoofer: JBL stage A 120P 12’’
Isolation eqpt:
Sound foundation roller blocks
DIY eraser

Firstly i would like to thank each and every forum member for their whole hearted support from the day one. I have joined this forum in the month of Dec 2019. Since then read almost every thread and listened to the valuable suggestions. Now after three months I’ve assembled a basic beginner set up. The process wouldn’t have been possible without this forum. Specially It would be wrong on my part if I don’t acknowledge a few members who have gone all the way to support me every time I got stuck. Among them some have helped me by providing their prized audiophile possessions at affordable price. Thank you @Kumar442244, @Mayank Shah, @drkrack,@magma, @Love4sound, @mshifi. @Kumar442244 has been my go to man. I’ve bothered him innumerable time with my silly queries and always have found him answering and explaining calmly. I appreciate their kind gestures and expect to bother them in coming days too ;-). Regards

My set up now :
Avr: Denon X1400h
Stereo amp:
NAD 356 BEE
Harman Kardon mas 101
Streamer: Yamaha WXC 50 and CCA
CD Player: Marantz CD 6006
Bluray player: Sony BDP 4500 3D
Speakers:
Front R&L: Dali Spektor 6
Surrounds: Harman Kardon mas bookshelves
Subwoofer: JBL stage A 120P 12’’
Isolation eqpt:
Sound foundation roller blocks
DIY eraser blocks

View attachment 44537View attachment 44538
That is indeed a great setup you have.
How do the Dali Spektor 6 sound. I am interested about them for my music system. I would like to pair them with the Denon int amps either pma 600ne or 800ne. And yes, a tt preferably in the Pro-ject Debut Carbon series. Your valuable inputs will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back