my tsi 500??

manu4panjab

hey brothers
i'm going to upgrade tsi 400 to tsi 500 its coming on Wednesday at my home and i ill tell you its experience and also its pics :cool:

hey brothers
i'm going to upgrade tsi 400 to tsi 500 its coming on Wednesday at my home and i ill tell you its experience and also its pics :cool:

Hi Manu
Sorry for a very on the face reply but I think you are getting too hasty...
why not research for a while and get the best ofcourse in your budget, i mean considering your love for bass a suitable budget

Hi Manu,
I think a lot of "sideway" upgrades are being done on your system, which not lot of people recommend. Instead people say spend your time and money on significant upgrades.

However, it might be good to train your ears to find subtle differences after such upgrades :cool:

Hi Manu,
I think a lot of "sideway" upgrades are being done on your system, which not lot of people recommend. Instead people say spend your time and money on significant upgrades.

However, it might be good to train your ears to find subtle differences after such upgrades :cool:

definetly bro :eek:hyeah:

and i don't mind at all what other guys think it just me :cool:

Hi Manu
Sorry for a very on the face reply but I think you are getting too hasty...
why not research for a while and get the best ofcourse in your budget, i mean considering your love for bass a suitable budget

don't be sorry brother but you know i'm just like what you are thinking of me i'm very much bored after several months of having gadgets so i keep myself changing and changing and changing :clapping:

actually until i don't find very best optimum solution for me i don't mind to spent on them it's not only in speakers or subwoofers but on also other things too :cool:

don't be sorry brother but you know i'm just like what you are thinking of me i'm very much bored after several months of having gadgets so i keep myself changing and changing and changing :clapping:

actually until i don't find very best optimum solution for me i don't mind to spent on them it's not only in speakers or subwoofers but on also other things too :cool:

What I still say is wait for a while and then go for a substantial upgrade when it comes to your sub. I seriously feel having a single good sub and calibrating and positioning it well will be better then having multiple mediocre ones. That will be your money well spent

I am trying to find from you posts - which amp you are having can yo give us all system specifications again?

@rikhav: one of the very best subwoofer solution is >8 subwoofers at room corners and at each room node. Smaller subs (10") may be used for these kind of applications. It totally eliminates standing waves and minimises room interactions, as it pressurises the room equally at each node. This is not always practical or cost-effective.

In any case stereo subs is definitely better than one, as (at least I) can localise bass, and have consciously stayed away from subwoofers for this very reason, or have them right at my feet in the case of my gaming system.

All i say is that for even all what you have mentioned quality of the sub is very important if not power maybe

No dispute with you on that.
:) There was never a dispute, its all about sharing views here. What point i wanted to put forward was Manu in his quest for bass is investing his money in wrong direction. So rather going for several average subs he can go for one good one and then add one more if he feels a need.

:) There was never a dispute, its all about sharing views here. What point i wanted to put forward was Manu in his quest for bass is investing his money in wrong direction. So rather going for several average subs he can go for one good one and then add one more if he feels a need.

hey friends don't get disputed here :eek:hyeah:

It's a 'figure of speech'. I really don't know why people are so touchy and jumpy nowadays. I guess I should just stop trying to address specific posts, it is taken as personal attacks or something, and every follow-up quickly becomes another point of debate.

Totally agree with you man- The great Indian Moral Police / Brigade :lol:

It's a 'figure of speech'. I really don't know why people are so touchy and jumpy nowadays. I guess I should just stop trying to address specific posts, it is taken as personal attacks or something, and every follow-up quickly becomes another point of debate.

don't be angry brother :cheers:

Hi Cranky, All I meant was there was no dispute at all. :)
I never took it as a personal attack. Just a healthy exchange of views on a topic and thats what this discussion board is all about
So dont think otherwise and everything is cool

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back