My Youtube Channel About Cover and Rare Songs

anirban420

Hello all,

Way back in 2015, I casually created a YouTube account and posted one-two video. Being a hobby singer, I always want to sing in front of other people, it gives me pleasure. I did on-stage singing at cultural events during my academic days. I got appreciation from the audience every time I sang. Although I randomly created some cover songs in the past whenever I got time, I never bring those creations in front of the audience. It was just a meaning of self-satisfaction through singing only.

When the Lockdown Phase-I started in March 2020, I got some free time. Lockdown entirely changed us and our lifestyle. Many things are now going on digitally/virtually, including music programmes. Many live Music Sessions & Jams are happening these days. A thought came into my mind that time to revive my YouTube channel. I might catch the growing virtual audiences. So I started recording Hindi, Bangla Cover Songs and Rabindra Sangeets on karaoke tracks. At present, I have a basic Home Recording Setup that includes a Shure microphone, a mini-mixer, my desktop and some other accessories. I post-process my recordings in a multitrack mixing environment inside a DAW using some standard plugins from popular brands such as FabFilter, Elysia, iZotop, Antares, Celemony, Valhalla etc. Soon I started recording duets in a remote method. We created music from our homes only during the entire Lockdown period.

Finally, I revived my channel on April 06, 2021. It is now a growing channel. I am now posting my cover songs and few live on-stage performances of mine. In a separate section of my channel, I have planned to post rare songs and documentaries that are not on YouTube. Already I have posted some rare items and a TV-Live on my channel that appeared for the first time on YouTube. I am now trying to make 2-3 videos in a month.

I am posting my channel link below. Please be with my channel by subscribing to it. Subscribing to a channel needs a free youtube account which, in case if you don't have one, can anytime be created using your Gmail ID.

I will update this thread whenever I post a video on my channel. I will also post here the links to the already posted videos.

Here is my channel Link. Please have a look.
https://www.youtube.com/c/AnirbanDebnath/

Thanks for your time.

Regards
Dr Anirban Jyoti Debnath

Mon Mor Megher Songi || মন মোর মেঘের সঙ্গী || Anirban (Vocal) || Indrani (Dance) || Rabindra Sangeet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqUZKv4lQbE

Presenting the beautiful Rabindra Sangeet - "Mon Mor Megher Songi (মন মোর মেঘের সঙ্গী)". The song renders the mood of a rainy season very accurately. Indrani Mukhopadhyay did a fantastic choreography to this song and covered it with her fabulous dancing.

It is the first Choreography on my Voice. Please have a look and do not forget to post any comment or suggestion, it might help us to improve.

Thumbnail HFV.jpg

Congrats and appreciate your initiative. Bringing your inner talent is the best thing to do in these times. This not only gives immense satisfaction, but prods you to do more, experiment more and achieve perfection. Best wishes for all your future uploads! Subscribed!

Watched your cover "Yaad kiya dil ne ...", could you please explain what is a "Cover"?

could you please explain what is a "Cover"?
In popular music, a cover version, remake, cover song, revival, or simply cover, is a new performance or recording by someone other than the original performer or composer of a song.

Source: Wikipedia

Attachments

• Thumbnail.jpg
    Thumbnail.jpg
    881.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:

THE WARRIOR PRINCE | SOURAV GANGULY DOCUMENTARY | Narration AMITABH BACHCHAN, ft MIR, CHAITI GHOSHAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DhZrqfYswk

<REPOST> <NEW LINK>

Due to some technical glitch, I have to delete the previous video and sharing the new link of the only available full-length documentary on Sourav Ganguly, for the first time in Full HD format on YouTube

(Please read the Video Description on YouTube for more information)

Please subscribe to support my channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/c/AnirbanDebnath?sub_confirmation=1

Thumbnail.jpg

THE WARRIOR PRINCE | SOURAV GANGULY | AUDIO JUKEBOX | ANUPAM ROY | ft USHA UTHUP, AMITABH, SACHIN​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i09epkVo6BU

Presenting the COMPLETE AUDIO JUKEBOX ALBUM containing full songs from the Sourav Ganguly Documentary “The Warrior Prince”. Anupam Roy, Usha Uthup, Amitabh Bachchan & Sachin Tendulkar feature in the album

Clickable Track-List is present in the YouTube Video Description

Thumbnail.jpg

Yaad Kiya Dil Ne Kahan Ho Tum | Anirban | Putli | Cover | Patita | Hemanta | Lata | Dev Anand | Usha​

Presenting the karaoke cover version of the beautiful romantic duet "Yaad Kiya Dil Ne Kahan Ho Tum" (Film - Patita, 1953) sung by Me and Putli Das Brahma.

The STEREO music of the cover song brings a new & fresh touch to the evergreen song originally sung by Hemant Kumar & Lata Mangeshkar.

Any Suggestion or comment is welcome.

Please subscribe to my channel if you like our effort.

Thumbnail HFV.jpg

Arker Gaan || অর্কের গান || Young Nite || 31st Special || ARKO RARE INTERVIEW || ATN NEWS​

Presenting herewith a rare interview of Arko Mukhaerjee aired in ATN NEWS

ATN NEWS চ্যানেলে প্রকাশিত অর্ক মুখার্জীর একটি বিরল সাক্ষ্যাৎকার

Arko Mukherjee, popularly known by his artist name, Arko Mukhaerjee, is a trained North Indian classical singer and an urban folk artist from Kolkata, India. Arko has been researching the roots of Indian and Bengali folk and contemporary music by travelling around different parts of the world such as Europe, America, Bangladesh and Nepal. He sings folk songs in various languages including Bengali and Nepali. He can sing in more than 20 languages and plays five different instruments. His genre of singing includes folk music to blues, soul and several tribal music forms from different parts of the world.

Wikipedia link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arko_Mukhaerjee
Arko's Official Website: http://arkomusic.com/

Video courtesy: FM @Bloom@83

Subscribe to my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/c/AnirbanDebnath?sub_confirmation=1

Thumbnail.jpg

Aj Bharosae || আজ ভরসায় || Subhamita || শুভমিতা || Bengali Film Songs || Audio Jukebox​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTLuYv-wQ90&t=11s

Presenting an Audio Jukebox of Bengali Film Songs sung by Subhamita Banerjee. Subhamita recorded very few movie songs to date and the album is extremely rare. This is the first time the album appears as a complete Audio Jukebox on YouTube.

Clickable Track-List is present in the YouTube Video Description

Thumbnail.jpg

Hello all,

Way back in 2015, I casually created a YouTube account and posted one-two video. Being a hobby singer, I always want to sing in front of other people, it gives me pleasure. I did on-stage singing at cultural events during my academic days. I got appreciation from the audience every time I sang. Although I randomly created some cover songs in the past whenever I got time, I never bring those creations in front of the audience. It was just a meaning of self-satisfaction through singing only.

When the Lockdown Phase-I started in March 2020, I got some free time. Lockdown entirely changed us and our lifestyle. Many things are now going on digitally/virtually, including music programmes. Many live Music Sessions & Jams are happening these days. A thought came into my mind that time to revive my YouTube channel. I might catch the growing virtual audiences. So I started recording Hindi, Bangla Cover Songs and Rabindra Sangeets on karaoke tracks. At present, I have a basic Home Recording Setup that includes a Shure microphone, a mini-mixer, my desktop and some other accessories. I post-process my recordings in a multitrack mixing environment inside a DAW using some standard plugins from popular brands such as FabFilter, Elysia, iZotop, Antares, Celemony, Valhalla etc. Soon I started recording duets in a remote method. We created music from our homes only during the entire Lockdown period.

Finally, I revived my channel on April 06, 2021. It is now a growing channel. I am now posting my cover songs and few live on-stage performances of mine. In a separate section of my channel, I have planned to post rare songs and documentaries that are not on YouTube. Already I have posted some rare items and a TV-Live on my channel that appeared for the first time on YouTube. I am now trying to make 2-3 videos in a month.

I am posting my channel link below. Please be with my channel by subscribing to it. Subscribing to a channel needs a free youtube account which, in case if you don't have one, can anytime be created using your Gmail ID.

I will update this thread whenever I post a video on my channel. I will also post here the links to the already posted videos.

Here is my channel Link. Please have a look.
https://www.youtube.com/c/AnirbanDebnath/

Thanks for your time.

Regards
Dr Anirban Jyoti Debnath
Nice to see your channel, subscribed today. Would like to know what mixer you use and which DAW do you use. I am a singer too, did live shows but stopped a few years back. I enjoy Karaoke a lot. Owned the first released Karaoke music system by Videocon even before buying a colour TV in the 90s.
Best wishes and Happy singing.
Srinivas.

At first, I should thank you for showing your interest in my channel.

what mixer you use
I use a basic & generic aftermarket mixer just to pre-amplify the dynamic mic's gain so that my desktop can use it. It is a four-channel mixer, however, I use only one channel of it, and do not use its mixing capability. I mix inside the DAW. The preamp section of the mixer is made up of TL08x opamp for each channel. The summed gain of the four channels is further increased with a basic two-transistor preamp circuitry. These transistors are low-noise, audio-grade, but I forgot the part number though. However, every semiconductor used in this mixer is a duplicate Chinese replica of the originals. No Hi-Fi scenario is going inside it. Thankfully, it does its job, and I get low-noise, clean & dynamic recording.

Here is a photo of it.

IMG_20210726_222418.jpg

which DAW do you use
Adobe Audition.

I am a singer too, did live shows
It will be good if we can listen to your songs.

Good mixer, serves your purpose. At times, when away from home I record voice on Karaoke track directly into Audacity without any mixer. I get pretty decent results.
At home I use a Yamaha mw10c and Cuba’s AI4 DAW. I get very good results.
Will share audio’s with you.
best wishes n take care,
Srinivas.

Good mixer, serves your purpose
Thank you :)

when away from home I record voice on Karaoke track directly into Audacity without any mixer
Do you use the mic of headphones in this situation?

Yamaha mw10c
I see. A 10-channel USB mixer. It is a good mixer. Which mic do you use during home recording? I have a plan to buy a 2-In-2-Out USB Audio Interface and a condenser mic.

Cuba’s AI4
Steinberg Cubase?

Will share audio’s with you
Sure, eagerly waiting to listen to your home recordings.

Hi Anirban, I use the headphone mic or Maono AU-A03, which I had got about 3 years in Amazon sale.

Yes it was a typo it’s Steinburg Cubase AI4.

I use Samson C01 mic for recording at home, I don’t have soundproofing at home. Have to redo some bits in case of any advert ant noise.
Check your PM.
Best wishes,
Srinivas.

Check your PM
Replied.

The rest of your recording gears are very good. And regarding ambient noise during recording, I face the same issue. Many times I have discarded a very good take or at least a part of it due to the occurrence of noise (such as cycle bell, bike horn, dog barking, pressure cooker whistle, bird sounds etc.) simultaneously during word pronunciation. Presently during recording, I close all the windows and doors of my room and switch on the AC to prevent such noises. Although my room is not acoustically treated, it is packed with furniture and other kinds of stuff. So room reverb does not occur.

Replied.

The rest of your recording gears are very good. And regarding ambient noise during recording, I face the same issue. Many times I have discarded a very good take or at least a part of it due to the occurrence of noise (such as cycle bell, bike horn, dog barking, pressure cooker whistle, bird sounds etc.) simultaneously during word pronunciation. Presently during recording, I close all the windows and doors of my room and switch on the AC to prevent such noises. Although my room is not acoustically treated, it is packed with furniture and other kinds of stuff. So room reverb does not occur.
Even my room, which I use for recording is having furniture, there is no echo. However I have to switch off both the AC and fan while final recording as the studio condenser Mic captures AC hum as well.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back