NAD 402 WoooHooo..!!!

3020i is a great amp (from the legendary 3020 stable), with the NAD 402, Nakamichi Deck, a good cd player (suggest the Marantz cd63) and a decent pair of speakers, you'll have a rig that you'd never get tired of listening to for a long long time. The only issue here is, with the sound of the 3020, it will be extremely hard for you to upgrade, because its sound is very hard to match, leave alone beating it :)

Can't agree more. These NADs will not disappoint you. Really hard to think of an upgrade. Cheers...

Jeevan is a very enthusiastic collector of vintage gear. As the saying goes.. seekers will find. He sent a PM to me for Nakamichi Deck and I happened to have one for sale. I think he keeps seeking till he finds what he wants. Keep it up Jeevan

Jeevan is a very enthusiastic collector of vintage gear. As the saying goes.. seekers will find. He sent a PM to me for Nakamichi Deck and I happened to have one for sale. I think he keeps seeking till he finds what he wants. Keep it up Jeevan

Thanks a lot Sir.. :)

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back