NAD 402 WoooHooo..!!!

Brilliant. A wonderful find. A story on how this was acquired? Will help the others here to score one. And yes pictures and listening impressions please. Did the listening at my place inspire you?

Coool.. Congrats Jeevan !!. Do post pics when you have time..

Source please, if you dont mind :)

There are many people in this forum (including me) who would like to get hold of one.

Regards,
Antony

Brilliant. A wonderful find. A story on how this was acquired? Will help the others here to score one. And yes pictures and listening impressions please. Did the listening at my place inspire you?

Thanks RP. Got it from a friend. Pictures will be posted soon and about the listening impression, Will let you know about that when I get hold of an amplifier. Of-course listening to your brilliant NAD 412 Tuner blew my mind and made me wanna score one for myself. :)

Last edited:
Coool.. Congrats Jeevan !!. Do post pics when you have time..

Source please, if you dont mind :)

There are many people in this forum (including me) who would like to get hold of one.

Regards,
Antony

Thanks Antony. Actually I got it from a friend. But, will let you know if I come across any NAD Tuner.

3020i is a great amp (from the legendary 3020 stable), with the NAD 402, Nakamichi Deck, a good cd player (suggest the Marantz cd63) and a decent pair of speakers, you'll have a rig that you'd never get tired of listening to for a long long time. The only issue here is, with the sound of the 3020, it will be extremely hard for you to upgrade, because its sound is very hard to match, leave alone beating it :)

Rock n Roll .. I would love to drag my NAD 325c to your place for an A/B comparison - is the vintage one really so great? :eek:hyeah:

G0bble

Hahaha.. your welcome bro, yet to find out the amp's true potential as my rig is still incomplete,looking for speakers now.

Hahaha.. your welcome bro, yet to find out the amp's true potential as my rig is still incomplete,looking for speakers now.

The interesting aspect of the 3020 is that even though its a low powered amp, it can drive both book shelves as well as floor standers. Make that choice based on your listening tastes and room size.

I dont know your budget for the speakers, but in case you can find a used pair of Cambridge Audio S30, it would be a good match with the NAD. Also, if you are looking for a new pair, do try auditioning PSB bookshelf speakers (i really liked the PSB B6). PSB and NAD go very well together.

I dont know your budget for the speakers, but in case you can find a used pair of Cambridge Audio S30, it would be a good match with the NAD. Also, if you are looking for a new pair, do try auditioning PSB bookshelf speakers (i really liked the PSB B6). PSB and NAD go very well together.

Thanks. Will keep them in mind.. :)

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back