Nad C320

sunilkm

Hi all,

Just want to know feedback on NAD C320 amp.
I believe the new version is C325BEE.

1) Is C320 compatible with C325BEE in terms of performance and specs?
2) NAD dealer in Bangalore? I have seen Lakozy mumbai in NAD's website. 3) How much should I pay for a used C320 now? ( In good working condition )

Thanks
Sunil

If the amplifier is in good working condition and is with the original remote and catalouge , i would pay not more then Rs.7000/- .

regards

Hi all,

3) How much should I pay for a used C320 now? ( In good working condition )

Thanks
Sunil

It is pretty safe to buy a pre-owned amplifier, especially running items such as NAD, CA etc.

You can get a pre-owned amp for 30% to 70% of the current list price. But this all depends upon

1> Age

Though a well made amplifier can give years and years of trouble free service , still assume 10 - 12 years of useful life, once you know the age of amp , you can decide on balance useful life and use some interpolation methods to arrive at a price!
Insist on original invoice to make sure the claims made about the age and authenticity.

2> Condition
Don't bother much about normal wear and tear as well as some minor scratches here and there but pay careful attention towards all switches, knobs, connectors, Volume control pots etc. Old amp nearing to its useful service age might need replacement for some components especially volume control pot/knob, I/p selector switch, power on -off switch, capacitors etc. Factor this.

3> Current owner's profile!
Current ower's age, Education, Profession, place of residence, Music room placements, Music interests, The way that person talked to you and how s/he demonstated the amp etc will hint you about the claims made about age , authenticity and usages as well as the real reasons behind selling the gear. Read between the lines.

Hope this helps,

Regards

SUhas

Hi all,

Just want to know feedback on NAD C320 amp.
I believe the new version is C325BEE.

1) Is C320 compatible with C325BEE in terms of performance and specs?
2) NAD dealer in Bangalore? I have seen Lakozy mumbai in NAD's website. 3) How much should I pay for a used C320 now? ( In good working condition )

Thanks
Sunil

Hi Sunil,
Great budget amp. I would prefer it to its new sibling.
But keep it mind its a 40 wpc amp so match it sensibly and u wont be dissapointed. Pricing i cant be sure, depends on condition(not just cosmetics) and age of the amp.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back