NAD C326BEE Integrated Amplifiers.

deba

Dear All,

Planning to buy the NAD Integrated Amplifier C326BEE for Rs 29900/-. Any user experience and comments and equivalent suggestions for other brands are welcome.

I need the Pre Out and Power In to connect my Equalisers to it.Other models in the same price range can be suggested.

Thanks.

I've been using a C326BEE for about 2 weeks now.

I'm using it with a pair of PSB Image B6 bookshelves. I'm very happy with the way the combo sounds. The amp is also built very well and looks great. Lots of connectivity, and you can use it as a pre-amp later if you get a better power amp. It also has two sub-outs in case you need to connect a subwoofer later.

You can read my initial impressions here: http://www.hifivision.com/my-audio-video-setup/17554-making-baby-steps-into-hi-fi-2.html (post #19)

BTW, you might get it for just a bit less if you bargain. :)

I have been using in it for couple of weeks paired with PSB B6 speakers. Its an average AMP. May be i doesn't like the sound signature... I am ready to give away this amp for 3000 less than what i paid.

Deba

26K is too much for the 326BEE. It costs 15 to 16K in SG.

Did you try Norge? Their best one sounds very close to the NAD 325 for 12 or 13K.

--G

Dear All,

Planning to buy the NAD Integrated Amplifier C326BEE for Rs 29900/-. Any user experience and comments and equivalent suggestions for other brands are welcome.

I need the Pre Out and Power In to connect my Equalisers to it.Other models in the same price range can be suggested.

Thanks.

The Nad C326BEE has metal links connecting the pre-out to main-in of the amplifier. You can connect the pre out of the amp to the Equaliser and its output to main-in of the NAD amp.
That's how you can have Equaliser applicable to all the inputs of the amplifier.

For equivalent Marantz or CA you can't connect it like that. The Marantz PM6003 don't have a pre-out or main-in inputs. The CA 550A has pre-out but no main-in.
In this case you may need to connect the equaliser between any one input source and the amplifier.

Deba

26K is too much for the 326BEE. It costs 15 to 16K in SG.

Did you try Norge? Their best one sounds very close to the NAD 325 for 12 or 13K.

--G

Shocking Price......

NAD is manufactured in Canada and it costs C$ 518 (INR 24120 excluding shipping) in Canada. Quite surprised to see how the vendors in Singapore manged to sell it for 15-16K.

Last edited:
Shocking Price......

NAD is manufactured in Canada and it costs C$ 518 (INR 24120 excluding shipping) in Canada. Quite surprised to see how the vendors in Singapore manged to sell it for 15-16K.

That price may be after claiming back the VAT.
The best price of NAD C326BEE is about 19k INR in UK with next day shipping to any where in UK. 20% VAT waived off if you're a visitor on tourist visa. So it comes to about 15k INR.

The prices could be cheaper in SG/EU/UK as China is closer than to Canada and USA :D

Shocking Price......

Out of AV!!!. Cars Manufactured in India and exported to other countries is selling less than Indian Market price ? How?

Export price of 'moderate' brands is always less than the domestic available goods of the same brands.

This so, since competition is 'severe' in those segments abroad. If price is not to expectations .... it won't sell.

Most companies make more 'cash' profits by selling domestic than in exports. Exports bring in foreign exchange, which amounts to earning incentives from government trade policies. Thats where one makes 'some' profits.

In one word I am sure that the Indian Dealers of A\V Equipments are charging more to their customers. There is a very heavy dealer margin on these products which the overseas dealers are sacrificing for competition but the Indian dealers are not.

In one word I am sure that the Indian Dealers of A\V Equipments are charging more to their customers. There is a very heavy dealer margin on these products which the overseas dealers are sacrificing for competition but the Indian dealers are not.

Good point .. you are " razor sharp" :eek:hyeah:

--G

May be due to the reason that the volumes are low for Hi-fi eqpts. Once there is a sizeable market the prices may come down due to volumes and release of newer models, and the customer's preference.

N.Murali

Since base of this kind of customers is very less that is the reason Hifi products are expensive here. Also when it comes to any hobby products are expenses in India as compare to other countries where everyone is following one or more hobbies.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back