NAD d3020: Elac B6 or Dali Zensor 3 for small apartment???

Not audition with NAD but with Marantz PM-6006 elac B6 are good for bass and for Dali Zensor 3 you can add a subwoofer as they are neutral speaker and on softer type.
Still trust your ears.
Best of luck

Not audition with NAD but with Marantz PM-6006 elac B6 are good for bass and for Dali Zensor 3 you can add a subwoofer as they are neutral speaker and on softer type.
Still trust your ears.
Best of luck

Thanks!. Now I'm considering Dali 1 because I don't have much back space... I'll try to find some test this week!

Would suggest u try the Wharfedale 220s also. I had the same dilemma for my NAD D 3020 and had shortlisted about the same list of speakers but went with the Wharfedales primarily because of port placement. Also because I got a really sweet deal and by my noob standards they sounded good enough. No harm done in trying them out. See my list : http://www.hifivision.com/speakers/65784-need-suggestion-bookshelf-nad-d3020-2.html

Got mine bout 15 cms from the rear wall and maybe about 25 cm from side walls. I think the Dali's are rear ported and would need more room. If budget and placement were non-factors I would have gone with the Zensor 1 (which look good) or the KEF Q 100 (even better looking). The KEFs are front ported so they might be a better choice than the Zensors for you. I'm sure prices across models/brands are very different there so there's also the cost benefit thing. Good luck and let us know what you end up getting.

Last edited:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back