NAD + Dali Lektor 6 or Rega + Dali Lektor 6

ELVIZ

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking of buying an new audiophile hi-fi (amp + cd player + turntable + speakers). I was testing these 2 constellations and wanted to know if you had other ideas or if you could tell me which one of the 2 constellations would be better. I'm a novice in audiophile.

Constellation 1:
NAD C356BEE + NAD C546BEE + REGA RP3 + DALI LEKTOR 6

Constellation 2:
REGA BRIO-R + REGA APOLLO-R + REGA RP3 + DALI LEKTOR 6

I listen to every kind of music. Have a lot of Jazz on Vinyl, I listen to rock, pop, old rock as Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones, Beatles but also a lot of Afro Beat.
While listening to the DALI SPEAKERS, I found it really defined in sound, really clear but was missing a bit of bass. Is there something to do here?

Thanks in advance for your help and advice.
Cheers,
ELVIZ

For Jazz, you will not find the bass in Dali missing in any respect. They excel in acoustic, jazz, vocal, classic rock. Although I am not sure about the Lektor series. Dali really shine from the Ikon series. However, the new budget series, Zensor, has promising reviews.

I would not suggest going for anything less than Ikon. NAD + Dali is a very nice combination as well. I tried the C356 with Ikon 6 and sound was sweet and warm. You could complain of a little muddiness if you are being too picky. I cannot comment about Rega + Dali, however, reading general comments about Rega, I might be an excellent combination as well.

Exposure, which is considered a dry, neutral (Naim-like) pairs very well with Dali Ikon 6 in my opinion. There is ample detail and refinement. The recordings and source player come under a lot of pressure in this setup. So if you want forgiving system, this is NOT it.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back