NAD tuner repair

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2PC...lgo_pvid=40263c62-cee2-4a80-9661-6cacaed75939

This is the one that i bought.
I had visited a lot of local shops but was unable to find it.
I would like to add that the quality is okayish. Not very sturdy not very flimsy. Will do the job. Please order more than so that you have a spare at your disposal.
Actually this has metal petals which fell apart. I suggested one which could be connected with F connector like cable tv wires do. Also no loose contact and signal loss.

The center pin is barrel & tuner center pin also barrel type, shouldn't one be pin type center?

I couldn't get to post since this morning. Please attached connected on the back of the tuner. The middle one is supposed to be a PIN rather than an barrel which takes a pin. The female connectors recommended so far don't think fit this one. am I wrong? which connector should I be looking at?

Connector.jpeg

l
Yes sir. I saw that but then you need a second connector. The f connector would require a cramping tool. Hence the recommendation.

I agree regarding the average quality

I couldn't get to post since this morning. Please attached connected on the back of the tuner. The middle one is supposed to be a PIN rather than an barrel which takes a pin. The female connectors recommended so far don't think fit this one. am I wrong? which connector should I be looking at?

View attachment 31031
You would need a connector like this

Attachments

• IMG_20181012_193406.jpg
    IMG_20181012_193406.jpg
    737.2 KB · Views: 10
I guess I will order from Aliexpress, if possible couple of different types.

The center barrel is too little for the pin connector (cause already tried with the generic cable tv connector I had) and I don't know the other one from AE fits or not.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back