Nakamichi? Plasma TV???

murali

Here in a local electronics shop I find a 62" plasma TV of Nakamichi which has been sitting there for a few months. Now they are asking customers to give their best offer (sticker price is about US$2,500 more than the Pioneer 6090). I never knew Nakamichi made plasma TVs. Anyone knows more???
Thanks in advance.

murali

They do seem to make a 63 incher called LUMI63FHD. This is a plasma. Please look up :: Nakamichi :: for more details. It is a Flash site and I cannot give you the exact link. choose 'Visual Display' in the top menu and you will find a link on the right side.

Cheers

Here in a local electronics shop I find a 62" plasma TV of Nakamichi which has been sitting there for a few months. Now they are asking customers to give their best offer (sticker price is about US$2,500 more than the Pioneer 6090). I never knew Nakamichi made plasma TVs. Anyone knows more???
Thanks in advance.

murali

If it is priced in par with kuros, Whyy not stick with the kuro?
Iam sure kuros are available at a bragain in the US particularly as they are being phased out..

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back