Need 5.1 SoundBar for Bedroom 65inch LGC1

RamboV

Hi, this is a for my brother who bought a lgC1 and wants to install a good 5.1 setup for the room, it’s a bedroom setup with 12x15 size.

His requirements is that, he wants to enjoy nice 5.1 sound effects for movies, helicopter back of your head sound. But budget is 30k

I know this is very tough to get, but according to me Sony S40R will be good enough for him, I think. Need to know if there are any other 5.1 options out there.

Since he has a lg C 1 I thought of getting a lg soundbar , but when looked there is no cheap decent lg 5.1 setup. I was thinking if he buys a lg soundbar it will easily synch up with his C1

So the requirements stands, Need a very good surround effects 5.1 setup with 30k budget.

Please avoid telling get a AVR. It’s ruled out.

Hi, this is a for my brother who bought a lgC1 and wants to install a good 5.1 setup for the room, it’s a bedroom setup with 12x15 size.

His requirements is that, he wants to enjoy nice 5.1 sound effects for movies, helicopter back of your head sound. But budget is 30k

I know this is very tough to get, but according to me Sony S40R will be good enough for him, I think. Need to know if there are any other 5.1 options out there.

Since he has a lg C 1 I thought of getting a lg soundbar , but when looked there is no cheap decent lg 5.1 setup. I was thinking if he buys a lg soundbar it will easily synch up with his C1

So the requirements stands, Need a very good surround effects 5.1 setup with 30k budget.

Please avoid telling get a AVR. It’s ruled out.
Try Zebronics Juke bar 9800 for 18k.

Sony S40R is your best bet in that range. Else, there are offerings from Creative etc too which you can explore. However, without hearing Sony, I am speculating S40R will better them.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back