Need a 5.1 or 7.1 home theater along with receiver

TTaneja...

I have auditioned Onkyo thx 9800, bose acoustimass 10 amd I am quite impressed with but sonce I dont know much about it, I was wondering if any if you could help me in making a good choice.

My budget is less than 1.5 lakhs and this is post streching the budget as I have other things to buy as well so, I need a decent sound system that gives me a good experience.

I wanted to go for bose ibut it is kind of out of budget as I would need to go for a receiver which itself would cost me a lakh if I want a top notch quality of 150 to 200 watt per channel since bose speakers can handle 200 watt but it doesnt have dolby atmos or any other features which kinda breaks my heart and it is also a little over budget.

In this case Onkyo thx9800 comes under budget so I was wondering if you could shed some light and tell me if I can get something better at this price range?

Thank you in advance for your help.

I have auditioned Onkyo thx 9800, bose acoustimass 10 amd I am quite impressed with but sonce I dont know much about it, I was wondering if any if you could help me in making a good choice.

My budget is less than 1.5 lakhs and this is post streching the budget as I have other things to buy as well so, I need a decent sound system that gives me a good experience.

I wanted to go for bose ibut it is kind of out of budget as I would need to go for a receiver which itself would cost me a lakh if I want a top notch quality of 150 to 200 watt per channel since bose speakers can handle 200 watt but it doesnt have dolby atmos or any other features which kinda breaks my heart and it is also a little over budget.

In this case Onkyo thx9800 comes under budget so I was wondering if you could shed some light and tell me if I can get something better at this price range?

Thank you in advance for your help.
This onkyo is a great ht in a box solution.
Please go for it if you are getting it.

I started my search early 2020 with exactly this set up in mind. But didn't find it around that time.

dont pay much attention to watts etc...
only question I will ask you, to be on the safer side is: room dimension?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back