Need a blu ray or cd player with optical out

Androbot

I need a cd player or blu ray with optical out to play audio cds.. my budget is around 10k ... unfortunately can't stretch much now ...

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Hi

I think that there are a couple of players in the For Sale by Owner section / Hi Fi Ads...basis model number check online for specs....

If you cant find, best bet is OLX or Quikr....

All the best

Earlier I thought of using Optical out to use the DAC of Marantz PM6005, what I ended up doing is purchase a very budgeted Philips Blu Ray player with Coaxial out and would use this as my CD player and I have also purchased Schiit Modi 2 Uber which I will connect using RCA to my Marantz PM6005 ..

Thanks for replying on my query:)

Hi Androbot,
Can you pl review the sound output (while playing audio CD) from Philips BRP after connecting through Modi 2 Uber
DAC. I am considering using this setup. Thanks.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

I have both Marantz pm6005 and schiit Modi uber and to my surprise I liked the sound of 6005 better . Vocals sounded more forward in 6005 whereas as in schiit Modi it sounded more recessed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have both Marantz pm6005 and schiit Modi uber and to my surprise I liked the sound of 6005 better . Vocals sounded more forward in 6005 whereas as in schiit Modi it sounded more recessed.

Are you using supplied wall wart or external linear power with your dac?

Sent from a handheld device. Some typos may creep in

Hey I have got Sony blue ray with hdmi n coaxial not being used with original box are u interested can part cheap

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back