Need a good technician to repair my amplifier.

maxcoutinho

HI,

Could someone please get the contact details of a really good technician, preferably from Pune who can repair my amplifier. I have all the circuit diagrams for the amp.

Thanks in advance for all your help and recommendations.

Max

HI,

Could someone please get the contact details of a really good technician, preferably from Pune who can repair my amplifier. I have all the circuit diagrams for the amp.

Max
Brand model and nature of problem?

HI,

Max
Hey Max, we have a good amp-technician in Mumbai by the name Joseph D'curz. Mobile: 9820065307. Of course a tech from Pune would make more sense. Still have an option.

Hey Max, we have a good amp-technician in Mumbai by the name Joseph D'curz. Mobile: 9820065307. Of course a tech from Pune would make more sense. Still have an option.
@jayantadak Would the above technician be also good for Cd player ? I would like to get my old Sony cd player restored.

@jayantadak Would the above technician be also good for Cd player ? I would like to get my old Sony cd player restored.

@RRR, Yes he is good for CD player too. In fact, I confirmed with him to be doubly sure. He had handled my Denon X-2000, Bose Blue-tooth speaker and my Pioneer Blue ray player in the last few years. You can give him my reference - JAYANT ADAK, Powai, Mumbai.

@RRR, Yes he is good for CD player too. In fact, I confirmed with him to be doubly sure. He had handled my Denon X-2000, Bose Blue-tooth speaker and my Pioneer Blue ray player in the last few years. You can give him my reference - JAYANT ADAK, Powai, Mumbai.
Thanks Jayant. Will connect with him.

Thanks Jayant. I will connect with Joseph in case I do not get anyone in Pune. Mumbai is not far :). Sorry for not responding earlier.

HI,

Max
Where in Pune are you ? I do know a guy who who can almost work miracles. He also repairs TV sets. Check your DM.

Last edited:
I live in Wanowrie. I am willing to travel if he needs me to :). Will check DM.
You can check with National Electronics based at Somwar peth, Pune. They have repaired few components of mine. For privacy reasons I cannot write phone number over here. But I think I can give you address- 347, Somwar peth, Pune 11, Owned by Mr. Deepak. They are also distributor of MX cables and other products. Just check with him and take your component over there after you are confident that they can do the job. You can give my name reference as he knows me by name.

Apologies for the late reply.
Amplifier details: Trigon Energy Integrated Amplifier
Problem: At switch on the amplifier just emits loud buzzing sound and heats up. No sound.

Have you checked with Jochen Semler in Bangalore ? He is the official dealer for Trigon in India. I too have the Trigon pre power monos which I bought from him. Running fine. But would just like to know what he says.

Have you checked with Jochen Semler in Bangalore ? He is the official dealer for Trigon in India. I too have the Trigon pre power monos which I bought from him. Running fine. But would just like to know what he says.
Jochen was my first go to person since I had bought this amp from him. One of my power amp boards had blown up in the past and he had got it replaced since it was under warranty. Unfortunately the warranty no longer applies now.

This time too I got in touch with him and shared my willingness to ship my amplifier to him and pay for the repairs. This was my preferred option though not his. The only 2nd option I had was that he share the circuit diagrams with me which he promptly did.

Jochen was my first go to person since I had bought this amp from him. One of my power amp boards had blown up in the past and he had got it replaced since it was under warranty. Unfortunately the warranty no longer applies now.

This time too I got in touch with him and shared my willingness to ship my amplifier to him and pay for the repairs. This was my preferred option though not his. The only 2nd option I had was that he share the circuit diagrams with me which he promptly did.
Hi Max. I used to get all my gear looked into by Mr. Naren Halankar. He had his workshop in Mumbai. Now he operates from Lonavla. He is the best you will find. Just spoke with him. He will be happy to help. You may call him on 9321945125. He may visit Pune or you can meet him in Lonavla as per convenience.

Where in Pune are you ? I do know a guy who who can almost work miracles. He also repairs TV sets. Check your DM.
Could you be kind enough to share his number? I have a Sansui T-500 SW tuner that I have been trying to save from getting scrapped.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back