need a home theater in 30 - 40k range

samar29

Can someone help me out,I need a good home theater in 30 to 40 k range and is JBL htib bd300 a good buy at 30k.

Well, there lots of options are available for home theater in 30-40k range. Here I am mentioning some options:

1.Dell 1210S Projector
2.BenQ MS504P Projector
3.Acer C120 Projector

Well, there lots of options are available for home theater in 30-40k range. Here I am mentioning some options:

1.Dell 1210S Projector
2.BenQ MS504P Projector
3.Acer C120 Projector
He is asking for HTibs and you are suggesting him projectors..

I would suggest yamaha yht-299 which is around 37k at reliance digital

+1 to yht-299. Even can be easily upgraded later if required. The supplied speakers are decent and lots of connectivity options. Has ypao as well for aiding in setup.

pickup any of the onkyo htibs. you cant go wrong with them. good deals to be had if you look around....

Getting jbl bd300 in 30 k ,mrp is 45k it seems to be the best choice in 30k price range

The supplied speakers are decent and lots of connectivity options. Has ypao as well for aiding in setup.
AYlgpr

It is better to go for YHT 299/2910 or Denon DHT X500 /x510 or Onkyo HTS 3500 tc.. Please make an audition and decide according to your hearing taste..
U will get a better sound and connectivuty options than the JBL htib bd300 ..

Dear you wil check denon x500 with sys 5.1 100 w satellite speaker (100) w each full range and power sub 8" 1oo w for big bass perfect match in 40k

Bought JBL cinema bd 300 for 22500.

Can any one help me in getting HT setup.

I have LG 42PN4500 TV , Tata SKY HD box.

The problem is TV has only one HDMI port and i don't wan't to use HT all the time ,so the setup has to be like most of the time Tata Sky -->TV and on weekend add/attach HT to the setup .

I tried to search on the forum but didin't found resolution.

Bought JBL cinema bd 300 for 22500.

Can any one help me in getting HT setup.

I have LG 42PN4500 TV , Tata SKY HD box.

The problem is TV has only one HDMI port and i don't wan't to use HT all the time ,so the setup has to be like most of the time Tata Sky -->TV and on weekend add/attach HT to the setup .

I tried to search on the forum but didin't found resolution.

you can try a HDMI switch as given below:

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/ptron-3-port-hdmi-switch/1671670363

OT question: I googled and found out that your TV is a plasma. What is the quality of HD channels on such TVs?

Since ure TV supports only 1 HDMI port and u dont want to use ure HT all the time then you will have to have separate connections coming the DTH and the HT (the drawback is that u wont get HT sound for the D2H as it will connect directly to the TV)

However I think you will need a switch like mentioned above

Tata Sky --> HDMI Hub --> TV
HT --> HDMI Hub --> TV

Tata Sky --> Opical Cable to HT

This is what I'm planning to implement ,kindly post any better option if you can suggest.

Sound is good according to individual taste. Some may love heavy bass, some may love midrange vocals, some may love highs.

Yamaha / Marantz have very soft sound.
Sony / Pioneer / Denon have very brittle sound.

I strongly suggest while you to take demos, listen to same song/movie clip, and let your ears judge the difference.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back