Need advice for upgrading my subwoofer

any tweaks with this subwoofer to get its maximum effects and protect this subwoofer
i have digi-200 stabiliser is it enough for the subwoofer and my av receiver

Respected fellow members
At last I bought - SVS PB 1000 2 days back from ht store
I have connected to Marantz SR 6013
Did Audyssey using 8 positions
After that sound stage awsome
Now I can feel bass
I watched one Atmos movie from Netflix- mogli. Surround effects and LFE effects awsome. SVS will give sudden unexpected sound effects and definitely the best subwoofer. Thanks for advising this best subwoofer. No need of any power amplifiers for my home theatre. I am happy with my home theatre. Thank you once again for your valuable feedback. Vinayaka

Congratulations on your purchase.....guess now you are really settled in...

any tweaks with this subwoofer to get its maximum effects and protect this subwoofer
i have digi-200 stabiliser is it enough for the subwoofer and my av receiver

Check the capacity of the stablizer...if I were you....would get one which is enough for a 2 ton AC...that would take care from future upgradation should i add further electronics or upgrade later...

Let the subwoofer open up...give it some time......I am sure after 2 weeks of use, you will see a difference......subwoofer volume to be kept on 40 to 50% ...AVR audyssey will take care of the rest.....for a few days try different placements in the room.....you will notice a sweet spot which appeals to you

Check the capacity of the stablizer...if I were you....would get one which is enough for a 2 ton AC...that would take care from future upgradation should i add further electronics or upgrade later...

Let the subwoofer open up...give it some time......I am sure after 2 weeks of use, you will see a difference......subwoofer volume to be kept on 40 to 50% ...AVR audyssey will take care of the rest.....for a few days try different placements in the room.....you will notice a sweet spot which appeals to you
Sir please suggest - DIGI-200- 6amp
Do I need to change / upgrade the stabiliser.
I have one crystal plus -3amp which takes care of DVD player and tv
One can crystal- 2amp for blue ray player / modem/ tatasky
DIGI 200-6amp - exclusively for avr and subwoofer which I am connecting via - hifimart power conditioner -sound foundation powerbase.
Any suggestions for improvement
With regards

DIGI -200 - is giving 1.4kv capacity is it enough for av receiver and subwoofer
Crystal plus-3amp- 0.7 kv- tv and DVD player
Crystal plus- 2amp- 0.48 kv- tatasky/ modem/ amazon fire stick.
Please guide me
With regards
Vinayaka

DIGI -200 - is giving 1.4kv capacity is it enough for av receiver and subwoofer
Crystal plus-3amp- 0.7 kv- tv and DVD player
Crystal plus- 2amp- 0.48 kv- tatasky/ modem/ amazon fire stick.
Please guide me
With regards
Vinayaka

Seems adequate....I am based in Mumbai and so I dont use these gadgets.....In Goa, since power is sporadic....based on actual electricity consumption of TV and Music system....I have a local one which is adequate and does the job.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back