Need Advice on Benq SD3731 LCD TV

gpchennai

Hi

I am planning to buy Benq SD3731 37" LCD .

Please let me know your reviews about the same.

My basic reasons are Benq being a decent company and of course PRICE !:licklips:

what's the price you're getting it for? BenQ is unlikely to have the kind of image processing technology that samsung, sony and panasonic have, and for this reason, even if their panel is good, it may not make a great TV.

Hi

My basic reasons are Benq being a decent company and of course PRICE !:licklips:

FULL HD at Rs.29,990 under exchange program

what's the price you're getting it for? BenQ is unlikely to have the kind of image processing technology that samsung, sony and panasonic have, and for this reason, even if their panel is good, it may not make a great TV.

Hi

TV may be good but consider support too.
Completly new brand and support may be available through their It channel ,which may not geared to service LCD TV!

Also the parent brand ACER is sucessful in India really do not know about thsi brand. Anyway I had Benq camera 6 years back ,quality was good ...

Hi,

I have a Benq 22 inch Full HD lcd monitor which i use to watch movies. The reponse time is 5 ms with their sense eye technology.

While the LCD is Ok, the off axis viewing is very bad. If you sit down or watch from side the picture looks dull, dark. So you need to sit right in front at a particular height to get good quality pictures.

Thanks,
Prakash.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back