Need advice on finalizing a good source for stereo

Pl write your listening impression of cdp
My listening impressions so far.
1. The CDP has read all my good and bad discs with out any hesitations and jitters.
2. The CD Tray is made in such away it doesn't damage or scratch the disc.
3. Play back is excellent with all the details. I have used only the analog output so far.
4. AL32 plus is good upscaling feature, it took almost 2 months for me to identify the difference between CD and the SACD in this CDP.
5. There is no option is disable AL32, so all 16 but data getting upscaled to 32 bit.
6. If hybrid SACD is used, I automatically play the DSD content of it, not the 16 bit of it. Coping it to a DACD and playing is the only option.
7. There is a pure direct mode available to switch off the display and it's circuitry.
8. The hardware architecture is very well designed and components used are of great quality, the unit is made in JAPAN, worth every Paisa spent on it.
9. The remote is with all aluminium face plate, can be used for the amp PMA 2500 NE.
10 .On the sound quality, it through good detail and instrument seperation. Pretty neutral on the sound signature.

My listening impressions so far.
1. The CDP has read all my good and bad discs with out any hesitations and jitters.
2. The CD Tray is made in such away it doesn't damage or scratch the disc.
3. Play back is excellent with all the details. I have used only the analog output so far.
4. AL32 plus is good upscaling feature, it took almost 2 months for me to identify the difference between CD and the SACD in this CDP.
5. There is no option is disable AL32, so all 16 but data getting upscaled to 32 bit.
6. If hybrid SACD is used, I automatically play the DSD content of it, not the 16 bit of it. Coping it to a DACD and playing is the only option.
7. There is a pure direct mode available to switch off the display and it's circuitry.
8. The hardware architecture is very well designed and components used are of great quality, the unit is made in JAPAN, worth every Paisa spent on it.
9. The remote is with all aluminium face plate, can be used for the amp PMA 2500 NE.
10 .On the sound quality, it through good detail and instrument seperation. Pretty neutral on the sound signature.

Thanks a lot for your detailed impressions.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back