Need advice regarding my setup

Hi,

I have browsed HIFI vision forums to get sound advice while purchasing my HDTV. I am now a very happy and satisfied user of the Samsung C6200 LED Tv for the last 2 months.

I needed some advice regarding my AV setup at home.

I also have a 3 year old Onkyo SR600 HTIB which I have connected to my TV, DVD player and TATA SKY DTH STB.

Current connectivity is like this - all the "outs" from my 2 input devices are connected to the AV receiver using standard analog cables.

The video out from the AV receiver is connected to my LED TV.

In addition now I want to connect my Laptop to in such a way that I get the Video through the TV and the audio through the amplifier.

What is the best means of coonecting all these and do i need to rejig my current setup at all.

Thanks in advance for all advice that will be very much appreciated.

If required i can contact the person over mail too

If your Laptop has an HDMI jack then thats the best way to do it. Other way is through VGA cable. Feed these to the Onkyo, video will be on tv and audio through amp.

Thanks TaureanBull...Yes I have HDMI on my laptop but there is no HDMI in on my AMP. so i guess I have to connect my TV separateley from the laptop for video and AMP separately for the audio....

Regards

Thanks TaureanBull...Yes I have HDMI on my laptop but there is no HDMI in on my AMP. so i guess I have to connect my TV separateley from the laptop for video and AMP separately for the audio....

Regards

Connect Laptop HDMI out to HDMI in of your TV then Tv's optical out to onkyo optical input.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back