need advise for bookshelf speakers under 25k

I own many Polk RTI series, A5, Fxi A6, CSI a4. They're a very VFM speakers. Bit on the brighter side but don't sound harsh either. They have a very faithful sound reproduction so the details come out very well. Obviously with above qualities, They work very well for movies.

I felt lack of bass in stereo listening with Denon AVR so I used to recommend mandatory subwoofer for even Stereo listening. I changed my opinion after connecting it to a dedicated stereo amp. Speakers seemed to come to life out of hibernation and impressive response in lower frequencies too. So overall if you like bright sound signature and for bollywood type of music you can't go wrong with them.
Did you check with Monitor Audio? - audio video people at jubilee Hills
Wharfedales 225? Again with Vector systems.

I discussed with Victor Systems person and they have only one model for demo under 50k in bookshelf's.Wharfedales 225 they can supply but no demo.

I discussed with Victor Systems person and they have only one model for demo under 50k in bookshelf's.Wharfedales 225 they can supply but no demo.

I have no positive things to tell about Vector systems in bangalore. I have called few times to check the availability and they did not have anything. The response was not that good. Not in my list if I want to buy anything in future.

Yes I spoke with him today , they deal with mostly costlier systems, Heco is available with them, I think you should consider them @23k - they sound mostly like Wharfedales, I was pretty impressed with them when I did A&B comparison to B&W 685. Contact Shrinivas 09348666336

Yes I spoke with him today , they deal with mostly costlier systems, Heco is available with them, I think you should consider them @23k - they sound mostly like Wharfedales, I was pretty impressed with them when I did A&B comparison to B&W 685. Contact Shrinivas 09348666336

I think Polk A3 is better than Heco for Pioneer 930 in this range.What's your opinion on KEF Q300? It is too cost in my budget but I consider it for it's remarkable quality.

Can you tell me which heco model is around 23k? I cannot for Zensor 3 as i need to wall mount my speakers. But I'm interested in checking this out

Price of B&W 685??

Hi FM's

I am looking to buy bookshelf speakers for front pair.Please suggest the models with very good audio quality in 25k.

My AVR is Pioneer 930k.I have also Boston Acoustics A 26 It is ok for movies but I am not satisfied on that output for music.

What about Polk RTI A3,KEF Q100(price don't know) and also inform the availability in Hyderabad.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

If you are not satisfied with music, then have you thought of changing the receiver instead of speakers. Reason being Pioneer AVRs are not considered musically well. Speaker placement is also the key.

Marantz, Yamaha AVRs can be your choice with Marantz as the best established music performer.

I am using Yamaha 481 with Boston A26 and very much satisfied with performance for music and movies.

I will suggest you to have a second thought about your AVR too. And if you have made up your mind to change the speakers then I will suggest to audition the speakers with your AVR and then decide.

Thanks

try to hear your pioneer avr with different brands of speakers. matching the right brand avr to the speaker brand it gets along with is the key. for eg you may like pioneer avr + kef speakers but not marantz avr + kef speakers or vice versa

try to hear your pioneer avr with different brands of speakers. matching the right brand avr to the speaker brand it gets along with is the key. for eg you may like pioneer avr + kef speakers but not marantz avr + kef speakers or vice versa

Thank you.But every time I don't get a chance to Audition for before purchase.Now also I have to go with KEF Q500 without audition,I hope it won't disappoint at this time.

I have audition Kef Q500 last month in ProFx mumbai. These are one of the best speakers I have audition after Paradigm Monitor 9 and Elac F5. Mid bass to upper range speakers work as magic. These are the first speakers I have audition where I feel that there is a center channel even though it was not there. Speakers seriously lacks low end frequencies and definitely needs Subwoofer. Price was near about 80k which I feel to high and will prefer Elac F5 ( 60k) for great sounding.

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Back