Need an IEM under Rs.5000 with solid build & durability

vinoth

Dear members, please give me some suggestions on finding a good IEM which should be rugged and durable.

I have been using Brainwavz m2 for past 2years. The cables gone worn out as i have been using them daily while travelling to my workplace. These cables are really good and worked well for a long time and the m2's are good with my sasa fuze+.

I am looking for good IEM better than m2 and should be tough and durable.

Regards,
vinoth

Though, you could do lot better for that money, I guess Signature Acoustics C 12 is worth your time researching and the incentive of supporting Indigenous brand feels good. Also, Etymotic HF5 is totally worth it for 90 odd USD right now. However its extremely isolating, (probably one of the best UIEM and hence it's risky to wear it while driving or walking on the roads and also at work where there is a chance of your boss yelling from behind your shoulder and you grooving to your tunes :)) and also bass as some would say is in-existent. Proper choice of ear plugs and deep fit should improve it a lot. Also, most people freak-out to insert the plugs all the way in. From what I've read, its pretty safe to insert it all the way in (please mind the volume though) and I never faced any problem doing so. :) I loved it every single time I listened to it.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back