Need Assistance

sings.aman

Hi All,

My name is Aman im from Delhi and am considering to get a Home Theatre, Budget around 35K. After reading reviews over the forum and found that in 35K i might be able to get a decent AVR but for 5.1 speakers i might have to spend some more. I am really confused at the moment of how to start with, Please see the following points that are going into my Mind and Suggest

1) I first considered the HTIB Onkyo HTS-3500 then someone suggested to go for a seperate AVR like Denon 1312 with JBL 140BK. Is that a good combi?
2) I checked the Denon 1312 and got to know Denon 1312 is being replaced by 1513 costs around 4K more, is it worth to Pay 4K more for the new Model
3) Other thing was that the other day i was looking at hts store for speakers and found a speaker set Jamo 426 HCS 3 which was around 25K at their website, so i another question came into my mind, what if i get the speakers first, i.e. the Jamo ones i mentioned and in 2-3 months when my budget allows ill get the AVR and Sub along with it.

Please let me know your opinions on what shall i do ... as im getting really really confused... My Prefs 50% music and 50% movies, rarely for TV, this will also be attached to my Desktop PC. My Room Size is 12X18.

Thanks in Advanced

I would suggest looking for pre-owned stuff. At that price you won't be able to buy any good HT new. It's better to get an used one which is say two years old but in good aesthetic condition.

there is a fantastic offer on hifimart : Boston Acoustics XS5.1 + Marantz 5.1 AV Receiver = Rs. 42,875.00. This might be a bit over your budget but will be worth it!!! and will also be a lot better than any of the HTIB systems.
Boston Acoustics SoundWare XS 5.1

The Boston Acoustics SoundWare XS 5.1 Loudspeaker System is an ultra-compact 5.1 speaker system that brings a new level of style and substance to the fast-growing surround sound home entertainment category. It allows users to enjoy rich, room-filling surround sound with their home entertainment systems, while complementing virtually any dcor in a stylish yet subtle (even virtually unnoticeable, if desired) manner. Combine this with a Marantz %.1 AV receiver and you have a magical sounding system.

To Purchase the above combo, please visit Boston Acoustics SoundWare XS 5.1 and add your choice of the Marantz 5.1 AV Receiver from the "Add AV Receiver" drop down menu.

performance wise better.....just check the feutures of decoding formats and all...
if you can live with those if missing like dolby tru hd/dts hd ma...performance wise fantastic.in my opinion u wont need the decoding..as only in case u play a original br disk u are going to need the decoding.......and DD or DTS sounds really fantastic ......

hd picture from sd picture is such a revoltion....but DD to Dloby tru hd or dts to dts hd ma.........you wont find find much of difference.so grab this marantz.....going really fantastic offer

I Will surely check the above combo, but since if im going to increase my budget to around 45K, will the above be the best at that price or are there other options that i can check?
Also if anyone can tell me Hifi Stores in Delhi so i can audition them as well.

I Will surely check the above combo, but since if im going to increase my budget to around 45K, will the above be the best at that price or are there other options that i can check?
Also if anyone can tell me Hifi Stores in Delhi so i can audition them as well.

grab the offer.best possible combination within that budget:clapping:

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back