Need AudioEngine A5+ for my desktop

Silentstorm

Hi guys, i have researched a lot and feel like the audioengine a5+ are perfect for my need but i can't find a dealer in india who sell them.
Please help me find it. :) Thanks

They don't stock Audioengine any more, Dheeraj.
I did the same exercise but found nothing.
It is quite surprising that there is no dealer in India any more.

Yes, of course the first thing i did was google :D but yeah unfortunately no dealer seems to carry those.
I ll try to find out if any local dealer in Delhi NCR has the Swans on demo.

Thanks for the input guys:)

Audioengine has been through like 4 dealers in India in the past 6 years - none have continued or renewed their dealership. Right now i don't think there are any dealers and Audioengine is not interested in selling here based on their past experience (none of the dealers in India could meet the after sales service which AE expects)

Do consider budget studio monitors - they should be available in the 32k range for a pair

I have seen some on amazon india too

PROAUDIO HOme is one the best Distributor for Selling SWAN speakers, however I never heard these speakers in MY past, SO confused.....?

HI Team, Please advise best Audioprofile and Acoustics PB speakers which gives nautual voice with BASS..Not looking for High Price Speakers where investment is High however output is Low.Looking for Speakers where Distortion should be less than 1.0.
SHould be good for Low,Mid and High Frequencies.

Yes, of course the first thing i did was google :D but yeah unfortunately no dealer seems to carry those.
I ll try to find out if any local dealer in Delhi NCR has the Swans on demo.

Thanks for the input guys:)

You've picked a very good speaker so don't settle for less! :) I've gifted a few pairs of the A2's to friends/relatives,.

Are you able to order them off of the USA amazon site? They include India in their shipping.

You've picked a very good speaker so don't settle for less! :) I've gifted a few pairs of the A2's to friends/relatives,.

Are you able to order them off of the USA amazon site? They include India in their shipping.

I just gave up when I couldn't find them in India anywhere. Now I have ordered a stereo Amp, once it arrives I m getting either Dali Lektor 1 or Zensor 3 to build my stereo setup :)

I just gave up when I couldn't find them in India anywhere. Now I have ordered a stereo Amp, once it arrives I m getting either Dali Lektor 1 or Zensor 3 to build my stereo setup :)

Zensor 3 is lovely. But you could have checked the Paradigm A2. Never heard it but the reviews seem good.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back