I need a good future proof Bluetooth Wireless Earphone

Preference will be...

# With MIC
# Wireless Bluetooth 5.0
# Pairing 2 devices
# Good Battery Backup-Longer Play hrs at least above 10hrs
# Noise Cancelling...if available
# Handle Hi-Res Audio LDAC

My purpose of usage is watching the movie at night time through Mi LED Smart TV 49

Also, connect through MY PC attending webinars or Mobile

Budget 3K, if goodwill extends :).

Last edited:
Get Shanling UP2/UP4 or Fiio BTR3k/BTR5. The best possible sound out of BT right now limited only by the earphones you connect to them. Only thing that they do not do is possibly connect to multiple devices.

Get Shanling UP2/UP4 or Fiio BTR3k/BTR5. The best possible sound out of BT right now limited only by the earphones you connect to them. Only thing that they do not do is possibly connect to multiple devices.
Yeah, This was already in my mind...Fiio BTR3k/BTR5...Later will do
which suitable wired earphone this setup?

As of now, I need this preference...2-3k budget

# With MIC
# Wireless Bluetooth 5.0
# Pairing 2 devices

# With MIC
# Wireless Bluetooth 5.0
# Pairing 2 devices
@apbinu

my

# With MIC
# Wireless Bluetooth 5.0
# Pairing 2 devices
Get a BTR5 and one of the Etymotics. Will give you passive isolation better than most active Noise cancellation HPs as well as SQ that would be hard to beat. In your 2-3k Some TWS buds like Jabra ones do dual pairings but sq is nowhere nearly as good.

my
Get a BTR5 and one of the Etymotics. Will give you passive isolation better than most active Noise cancellation HPs as well as SQ that would be hard to beat. In your 2-3k Some TWS buds like Jabra ones do dual pairings but sq is nowhere nearly as good.
Etymotics expensive....Instead of KZ - ZS10 Pro will match?

don't like the TWS model...easy to fall also uneasy to do other work

Oppo enco m31 is excellent for tv use. For movies, the extra bass mode is better. Extremely light weight and comfortable to wear for long periods of series watching too.

I have a sony 1000xm2 but prefer this for long tv viewing. Says a lot. The sony exhausts you in 1-2 hours because of the clamping.

Oppo enco m31 is excellent for tv use. For movies, the extra bass mode is better. Extremely light weight and comfortable to wear for long periods of series watching too.

I have a sony 1000xm2 but prefer this for long tv viewing. Says a lot. The sony exhausts you in 1-2 hours because of the clamping.
ok....I am using webinar also 6-7 hrs...it will comfortable to wearing and mic is good?

ok....I am using webinar also 6-7 hrs...it will comfortable to wearing and mic is good?

It is comfortable but iam not sure of mic quality since iam not using it. Never used even once.
I remember seeing reviews that state that it is ok indoors but not good outdoors.
General consensus is that oneplus buds have better mics and oppo m31 has the best sound quality in 2k range.

It is comfortable but iam not sure of mic quality since iam not using it. Never used even once.
I remember seeing reviews that state that it is ok indoors but not good outdoors.
General consensus is that oneplus buds have better mics and oppo m31 has the best sound quality in 2k range.
After digging too long a little bit price higher... Now found this one.....Realme Buds Wireless Pro

Any suggestions...or Any alternative?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back