Need feedback on Samusung LA32S8

kams

Friends,

One of my friends is going to sell his One year old Samsung LA32S8 TV.I am willing to buy this TV.But I couldn't find any review on this.I would appreciate if any of you post feedback on this TV.

Thanks,
Kams

Hi
Well here are the details of the model -

Samsung LA32S8 is designed to give your lifestyle a doze of style and class. The device comes in a sleek and light package, with enhanced features to offer the best of visual and audio impact. It is empowered with Bravia Engine for outstanding colour and clarity, and also has the benefit of live colour creation. Besides, the screen comes with a resolution of 1366 x 768. The SRS Trusurround XT sound takes care of the audio pleasure. The advance panel and 178° viewing wide angle allows the users to watch from almost anywhere. And the versatile swivel technology adds more pleasure to the entire experience. Highlights- HD Ready: 1366x768 resolution DNIe? (Digital Natural Image engine) Audio Output 10Wx2 Auto Wall mount (Option) 7000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio SRS TruSurround XT Game Mode 178° Wide Viewing Angle Advanced Interface: 2 HDMI, PC Input Swivel Stand

The last listed price after discount was around Rs 43000, how much are you getting it for, as prices have come down for LCD's and in the same money you can get a better specification model :)

Hi Dushie,

Thanks for your reply.
That guy is telling Rs30,000.I have to negotiate with him now.

Friends, Anybody using this TV?..any feedback from real users?..

Thanks,
Kams

Beat down the price and buy it. Otherwise a brand new 3-series Samsung 32 inch LCD should only set you back by 35-36, or a 4-series by 38k. So 30k for an old, used model is a bit on the high side. If you can beat him down, then go for it (and of course if you've seen the screen and like it).

Kams i agree with pyschotropic on the same, if u really wanna spend that much, why not go for latest samsung models that have better resolution and contrast ratio, as far as buying this model , u should negotiate on the price further

Hi psychotropic,Dushie,

I appreciate your replies.
Yeah! you are right, I will buy this if I get very gud deal and also I know I can get better TV for this price.The thing is I am going to be in India for another one year only.After that I will travel somewhere on long term assignment.So, this TV is for temp use only.Thats why I am interested on this.I just wanted to know the performance and rating of this TV, But I couldn't find any review for this model anywhere.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your replies.

Cheers,
Kams

Hi psychotropic,Dushie,

I appreciate your replies.
Yeah! you are right, I will buy this if I get very gud deal and also I know I can get better TV for this price.The thing is I am going to be in India for another one year only.After that I will travel somewhere on long term assignment.So, this TV is for temp use only.Thats why I am interested on this.I just wanted to know the performance and rating of this TV, But I couldn't find any review for this model anywhere.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your replies.

Cheers,
Kams

Asking price is quite high for a pre-owned TV where prices are falling day by day.

Why not check with some TV dealers, they can provide you something that came in as a trade-in? I got my 29 Inch 100 Hz CRT Sammy like this. When I approached a dealer nothing was there in his stock, but after seeing my interest the dealer contacted one of his customer having this TV and persuaded to upgrade to a LCD. I got my Sammy at a very reasonable price, previous owner got a decent price and dealer made some money in this transaction, a Win- Win situation.

SuhasG,

Its a great Idea. Let me try this once I reach India.
btw Do you know any of such dealers in Bangalore? If you are from Bangalore.
And I need one more info, Does any of samsung 32" LCD TV's having 100Hz feature?.

Thanks Suhas.

Cheers,

Last edited:
well you can try adishwars, unilet, girija's any big store, as they usually do trade in, so when they get a good set u can buy one,

i was in a similar situation last year , when i wanted to buy a 34 inch tv for my mom, and did not have a budget for lcd .As CRT models now only come at 29 or below, i asked the dealer to keep a look out for the same, luckily within a month's time he got a sony trinitron flat 34 inches, i bought the same and from last 8 months my mom is enjoying the same

Also keep a look out on ebay and other sites

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back