Need Floor Standing Speaker for my Onkyo HTS-3500

If you think you'd get more bass from a floor standing speaker,you are wrong..

If you need more bass, get a powered subwoofer. I suppose if there's no sub out, you can try to get a powered subwoofer with high level inputs/speaker level inputs.

Onkyo SKF-4800 is under your budget.

If you play music from CD's or play lossless files like FLAC or ALAC..Audition for yourselves.You may be pleased.

Mr.syednizamudeen
i m listening 320kbps mp3 and some flac tamil songs, pls tell me flac (tamil) songs website.

+1. I also require the same here. My receiver also supports high resolution audio....

English beats also fine for me..

I downloaded few tamil FLAC songs in kickass site.

Have you looked at the Polk TSx 330T available at PROFX or some online stores. Good speakers at a slight premium than your budget.

Hey,
Thinking of getting the same system. As it is how good is this HTIB for music listening? Presuming it is definitely good for movies(without jarring bass). Just doubtful about the clarity when it comes to standalone music listening. Hope it's not like listening to songs from speakers meant for movies and tv?

Did you look at other HTIBs in this league before making the choice? like Yamaha ATH 399 or something..

Pioneer Andrew Johns speakers are the best floorstanding speakers around 20000Rs. They outperform even much higher value speakers.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back