Need flr speakers + amp + rest for 1 Lakh (a little more can do)

Zensor is not replaced but a very similar series recently launched by Dali know as Oberon. This new series also comes in tha same models like Oberon 1,3,5 & 7. Its slightly expensive than Zensor.

Zensor 7 would be out of for Sushmit. These costs around Rs.79,000

I’m getting a quote of 52 for Dali 5 and 40k for Marantz 6006

I also bought my Dali Z3 from Top Gizmo for 33,000. Marantz PM6006 I bought new from a dealer on MG Road for 30,000.

I have been given a quote today of 40K including gst for Marantz 6006 and 52 for Zensor 5. Trying to find out better places for better quote on Marantz - any help welcome!

I also bought my Dali Z3 from Top Gizmo for 33,000. Marantz PM6006 I bought new from a dealer on MG Road for 30,000.

I have been given a quote today of 40K including gst for Marantz 6006 and 52 for Zensor 5. Trying to find out better places for better quote on Marantz - any help welcome!
can you pm me who is giving you those prices as currently i am in the same boat as you.

I bought Marantz PM6006 on 17/Dec/18 for Rs. 30,000. And Rs.52,000 for Z5 I guess is reasonable. From who did you got this quote from?

Hi I guess z5 is fine. I played bhairavi bahar of vilayat and the system danced to it! I’m locked on it - just need to find a better price for Marantz

See if I start scanning posts, won’t but jack ever! So I’ll go with a hunch. And I’m no big master, so it’s fine! If it doesn work, will change soon!
Marantz PM6006 can pump 45W @ 8 ohm. At 6 ohm maybe up to 50W.
Dalis are 88dB and 6 ohm.
On paper its a decent combo and many FMs have this one.

If you like the combo, acquire them and use the rig in normal mode. It'll be fine.
85-90dB SPL at listening position is easily achievable with this combo.

Cheers,
Raghu

Marantz PM6006 can pump 45W @ 8 ohm. At 6 ohm maybe up to 50W.
Dalis are 88dB and 6 ohm.
On paper its a decent combo and many FMs have this one.

If you like the combo, acquire them and use the rig in normal mode. It'll be fine.
85-90dB SPL at listening position is easily achievable with this combo.

Cheers,
Raghu

FMs??

Hmm Do Audition before putting the Money down. If you are looking at Dali Zensor, go for either Z3 or Z7. I personally did not find Z5 as good as the BS or the bigger Z7.

MaSh

plz check forums here some have the opinion pm 6006 is lil underpowered
Hi Cervi. I don't think so as I am using it. It has enough power unless n untill you want to turn it into a DJ. In forums, there are every kind of people. Many people have good knowledge about electronics, & others don't. Many people are audiophiles, & many are new to the music. For the money, & for a start, Marantz PM6006 is best you can get. And speaking of reviews, if one believes that they are not paid, many reviewers have praised it.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back