Need Help - Denon AVR390

vester

Hi Folks,

Need experts view on the below,
I own a Denon AVR390, bought from Croma Chennai, couple of yrs back & later discovered that this model is discontinued & does not entail for Warranty. I had issues in Demo/Installation from Profx & later Croma guys agreed to do it. I was satisfied with the performance of the AVR until it worked.

Now the issue is my AVR turns up on to various modes, only issue there is no sound output to any of the speaker channels. Reached out to Power electronics, Chennai after a lots of research & have identified that a specific IC is gone & need to be replaced;

The issue now is that the folks at Power electronics is unable to procure this spare part & i am trying to locate the same else my AVR will need to be scrapped for nothing. Any suggestions/Help please?:sad:

Part Detail below -
Denon AVR Ic n.j.w 111.3.f 64.pinsmd

Hi

You may need to extend your search for the IC part online....please check the details and hunt on ebay or amazon etc.....

Once you find it....check online reviews of the seller etc and take a call...

The issue now is that the folks at Power electronics is unable to procure this spare part & i am trying to locate the same else my AVR will need to be scrapped for nothing. Any suggestions/Help please?:sad:

Part Detail below -
Denon AVR Ic n.j.w 111.3.f 64.pinsmd

Sad to know. This is the fate of most of the new age electronics. Try finding out in different service centers for scrap receivers from which this IC can be procured.

MaSh

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back