Need help for basic HTPC

Ok check for a file called "playercorefactory.xml" and edit the same similar to the below which is my setup. I use MPC-HC which you can replace it with TMT5 and also the path where TMT5 is installed and you are good to go.
"

Thanks. I added suggested "playercorefactory.xml". It opens TMT5 for a second and then goes back to XBMC with TMT5 running (not playing) in the background. I kept even simple AVIs and MKVs in "playercorefactory.xml" to diagnose but nothing is being played in TMT5.

Then I made some changes to "playercorefactory.xml" and it plays once in a while but not always.

I changed the value to "true" of <hidexbmc> and <hideconsole> elements but no success.

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="TMT5" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uLaunchTMT5.exe</filename>
<args>"{1}" /fullscreen /close</args>
<hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
<hideconsole>false</hideconsole>
<warpcursor>none</warpcursor>
<playcountminimumtime>3600</playcountminimumtime>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<rule filetypes="ts" player="TMT5"/>
<rule filetypes="bdmv" player="TMT5"/>
<rule filetypes="m2ts" player="TMT5"/>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

I tried with <rule filetypes="avi" player="TMT5"/> and <rule filetypes="mkv" player="TMT5"/> also to make the diagnose easier but even these files are not being played in TMT5.

All files play flawlessly in TMT5 if played directly as a standalone player (without XBMC).

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back