Need help for new HT

ganesankmc

Hi,
I am planning a home theatre setup in first floor living room size 20 feet by 16 feet.

Budget around 3 lakhs for receiver and speakers. Already have optomo projector.

Is it worth buying atmos?

I am not exactly an expert, but for that budget you can complete a very good Home theater setup with Atmos.
Most of the new Netflix contents have Atmos content and yes it's worth adding to your setup.

Hi,
I am planning a home theatre setup in first floor living room size 20 feet by 16 feet.

I am guessing you are going to set up a dedicated HT room. Definitely you should consider a 5.2.4 set up. Atmos is excellent and very immersive. I know a FM who is selling his HT set up which is all almost brand new and you can save a lot. This also includes a Denon 4500 which is a wonderful AVR. If you are not interested for used there are options to buy Avr from xxxx market which will save you a lot of cash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I am planning a home theatre setup in first floor living room size 20 feet by 16 feet.

Given the size of your room & the budget you have for AVR & speakers, you should be able to complete 7.2.4 set-up comfortably..

You will need a 9.2 AVR with 11.2 pre-out capability + additional 2 channel power amp to fully complete 7.2.4 set-up..

Yes.. Even if you are watching non-atmos content, the Dolby surround and Dts Neural X up-mixer can extract heights from the standard 5/7.1 movie tracks..

Given the size of your room & the budget you have for AVR & speakers, you should be able to complete 7.2.4 set-up comfortably..

You will need a 9.2 AVR with 11.2 pre-out capability + additional 2 channel power amp to fully complete 7.2.4 set-up..

Yes.. Even if you are watching non-atmos content, the Dolby surround and Dts Neural X up-mixer can extract heights from the standard 5/7.1 movie tracks..
Which system can be bought in that budget ?
7.2.4 ?

Please do go for Atmos. It will provide for a three dimensional immersiveness.
My recommendation would be a 5.2.4 HT.
Also keep some budget for acoustics, especially for low frequencies

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back